Chap 43

-Aha, you came at the right moment, tell me, which one do you want to save?

Ni-Ki looks at the both of them, his head is literally burning.

-Let both of them go.

-Oh no kid, you can only choose one.

-What do you want? What have I done to you?

-Haha, this is only a game. A game for the Nishimura Riki that has never been defeated.

Immediately after saying that, two guy hold Sunoo and Suyeon up, pointing the knife into their heads.

-Well? Choose, quickly. I don't have time for all your romantic stuff.

Ni-Ki looks at Sunoo and back to Suyeon, he didn't think that he would be pushes into this kind of situation. Though Sunoo complains everyday that Ni-Ki should be clear about his feelings for him, he never thought in a serious way of choosing between the two of them. But right now, he don't have much time to decide.

-Okay, let her go.

Ni-Ki looks at.......Min Suyeon.

Sunoo dies in silent, he looks at Ni-Ki. Though he guessed the result before but he's very shocked and completely disappointed.

-Well, I guess we'll have to take care of this one then!

Ni-Ki frees Suyeon and looks at that guy.

-Whatever you wants.

Once again Sunoo can't believe in his ears, what did Ni-Ki just said? That guy got paler, he only is threatening Ni-Ki, how dare he does something?

"whistle"

Ni-Ki suddenly whistles, when all of them are confused and don't know what to do, a giant dog broke in. When they didn't even realizes what's going on, Black already jumped on them.

The other ones is afraid of that big giant dog so they don't dare to do anything, just leaving that guy shouting and pushing Black out. He struggled so hard that somehow the knife on his hand accidentally stabbed Sunoo's leg. We can say this is the stupidest accident that ever happened in Kim Sun Woo's life. But it's the most serious one because that damn knife made a pretty big and deep cut. Sunoo falls down on the ground, his face got very pale, his sweats kept on rushing out.

Ni-Ki got surprise, he quickly runs next to Sunoo.

-Joe...Joe answer me....are you okay?

-.....it...hurts..

-Hold on....I'm....I'm gonna take you to the hospital

Sunoo face got paler and paler, his eyes started to get blurry, his blood kept on rushing out made the whole floor wet. Ni-Ki carries him up, runs to the parking lot. Sunoo tries to puts up a smile.

-Trying hard is not enough to achieve something....right??

Ni-Ki keeps on running, he looks at Sunoo, about to say something, but darkness came really fast. Soon enough, all the sounds and stuff that happening around Sunoo, he can no longer feels them...

____________________

Sunoo wakes up, he sweats. It's just a dream. That dream which is filled with darkness is so scary. He wipes away the sweats on his face, whispers to himself.

-Maybe...one day...that dream could come true....

Sunoo suddenly felt scared, very scared, he got panicked, then Sunoo looks around the room, the lights is on but it's not that bright, and there's no one else in the room except him. Sunoo hops down from the bed, though his leg is still hurting, he immediately opens the door to runs outside, then he crashes into someone that's about to gets in his room. 

-Ouch.

Sunoo crashed with that person then he fell down, Sunoo rubs his aching hips, frowning because it hurts.

-Are you out of your mind? Your leg is like this and you still are trying to run??

Hearing that person's attitude, he knows for sure that's it's Ni-Ki. Ni-Ki puts his water bottle down, knee down (on one knee) and looks at Sunoo's wound. The crash made his wound bleed again. Ni-Ki frowned and sighs.

-Can you just please stay in your room and not runni...

Suddenly Sunoo hops up and hugs Ni-Ki tightly which made him surprise and can't do anything, Ni-Ki losts his balance and falls down on the floor.

-Hey....hey...

Ni-Ki struggling, and Sunoo is determined not to let go. He's really scared, this is the first time he experienced the feeling of Ni-Ki disappearing from his sight. When Ni-Ki's about to push him out then...

-Please...just a bit. It's okay if you don't like me, I won't be following after you two and disturb you...can you just....stands somewhere that I can never reach out to, just please.

Sunoo says in a hurry, it's like he won't have an another chance to say it again. Then he started to lose control over his feelings. Then he sobs. Ni-Ki so freaking surprise that he didn't know what to do. Afetr all, he sighs and let Sunoo cries in his arms. 

Sunoo have a habit that every time after when he cried, he always sleep. Looking at Sunoo sleeping peacefully in Ni-Ki's hands, Ni-Ki smiles. Flashing back on what Sunoo said to him, he sighs.

-Silly.

________________________

Sunoo moves a bit, he held out his hands and rubs his eyes. Feeling that why is this bed so soft and warm? Then he looks up and sees Ni-Ki sitting next to him and frowning at him. Sunoo and frowned and looks back at Ni-Ki. Then freely wraps his hands around Ni-Ki's waist, puts his face next to Ni-Ki and.......continue sleeping.

-Hey...

After all Ni-Ki spoke, but he didn't finish his sentence then Sunoo says.

-5 minutes only.

-I....

-I know, three minutes.

-No....

-Why are you so scrimp it's only 3 minutes.

-Can't you just let me speak??!!?

Ni-Ki can't stand it anymore so he says loudly. Sunoo seems surprised, maybe he really didn't like it. His face got sad, sits straight up. 

Ni-Ki looks at him, clears his throat, then suddenly pulls Sunoo back to his old position.

-I wanna say that....maybe...we can...keep it like this....hmm hmm...honey.