Chap 42

A new day came, Kim Sun Woo is still lying on his bed. Looking to his side, Ni-Ki's laying there, still asleep. It has been over 1 month since they married and this is the first time they slept on a bed together. It's basically just because the few past days they don't want to meet each other so one of them sleeps on the couch and another on the bed. If not then like the days they just married, on the stairs, floor or even table. After the conversation that happened yesterday, they didn't talk with each other. Sunoo is fine but Ni-Ki seems like he's trying avoiding Sunoo. At the beginning Sunoo is very sad because he thought that Ni-Ki is avoiding his love for Ni-Ki. Or maybe he don't like Sunoo.

But that thoughts quickly disappear after last night. Yesterday at midnight, Ni-Ki sneaks into the room where Sunoo is. Seeing Sunoo is asleep, Ni-Ki brought with him his pillow and sneak onto the bed. Sleeps next to Sunoo. But one little thing that maybe Ni-Ki didn't know that Sunoo is still awake. He tried to hold back his laugh because of Ni-Ki's adorableness. Ni-Ki is shy, his actions speaks for himself that he does like Sunoo. Sunoo sighs, then gently touches Ni-Ki's hair.

-How long would you make me wait, silly?

Sunoo moves closer to Ni-Ki. He wanna locks Ni-Ki's face into his eyes, the face that maybe one morning he woke up and can never see it again.

The sun rises, Ni-Ki wakes up. He frowned a bit and look next to him. No one's there. Maybe Sunoo left for school early again. He sits up and go the the bathroom. After brushing his teeth and take a shower Ni-Ki walks downstairs. There's a covered food tray on the table. Plus a sticky note on it that says "Breakfast".

Ni-Ki raised his eyebrows slightly. Since when did Sunoo became so thoughtful? He took the cover off. And his "breakfast" is just a sandwich with a box of banana milk. He sighs and shakes his head, then smiles.

-It's true that Joe can never develop.

__________________

Right now, Sunoo is at....Ni-Ki's school. He's just sitting on the chair, seems very anxious. He looks at the clock repeatedly.

-What do you want now?

Sunoo looks up, smiles, slowly turns around.

-I don't want anything from you.

-So....

-You know what? Right now, I just wanna run towards you and tear you in pieces.

Sunoo suddenly changes his voice. Suyeon felt a bit scared, she got goosebumps all over her so she took a few steps back.

-You...how...

-I've never hate someone as much as I hate you. You should take that as a pleasure.

-Haha, are you that jealous of me?

Sunoo smiles disgustedly.

-Yes, I am jealous of how much love Ni-Ki gave you....and I hope you will cherish what you having right now.

-You mean....??

-I think you understood me. I don't want to repeat something two times.

Min Suyeon laughs loudly.

-Finally. I felt happy for you that now you know when to give up.

Sunoo doesn't answer, his eyes looks somewhere else. Did he did the right thing? Like all the other main character on the tv shows that he watched, they only need to see their loved ones to be happy. But when only Ni-Ki's happy, he don't want that to happen, it's just, he's too tired to compete. And finally he realizes, that if something is yours, no matter what happens, it will only be yours and will return to you.

Sunoo looks at his wedding ring. A galaxy black on his amazingly white skin just apparently somehow matches with each other. He kisses on it, believing that everything is going to go perfectly according to fate.

"pow"

When he's lost in his thoughts then someone hit him in his nape. Then he fainted. Before he fainted he only saw Min Suyeon who's also in the same situation as him, already fainted and is lying on the ground. Then a bunch of people carries them up, everything fades slowly.

.................................

Cold. The floor is really cold, the cold makes Sunoo wakes up. His hands is tied and there's a piece of duct tape covering his mouth. Sunoo looks around. Seeing Suyeon is getting panic and trying to escapes. Then her mouth says something but he can't hear because of the tape that's on her mouth. He glances at her then pushes himself up. This is a place to store ice. No wonder why is it so cold. He looks above him, there's a air filter. Feeling excited, he pushes a bunch of ince together and climbs on it, trying to get out but the ice is too slippery, so he slipped and falls down. His butt aches. Suyeon looks at him and shakes her heads. Her eyes is literally saying "useless".

"slams"

The door suddenly opens, a group of people steps in. One of them says.

-Don't try to escape, you cannot take a step outta here. If you dare to try again, I'm not sure if Ni-Ki is going to make it alive here to save you guys. So be good and behave.

They're kidnapped. When Sunoo fainted he can guess it. He screams.

-Sch...o...d......tr...cks.........as...les.... (Such old tricks, assholes.)

That guy burst into laugh.

-Try and curse me you kid. It won't help anyway. Hahahahahha.

Opposite to Sunoo's anger, Suyeon seems very calm, she fell into such situation so many times, it's nothing scary, because after all, Ni-Ki will come here and rescue her.

-But boss, why do we have to kidnap both of them?

-Because IDK who's his girlfriend, so we kidnap both of them.

-So what will we do when he comes?

-Let him choose one of them. The other one we'll take.

They laughs loudly, Suyeon also laughs but deep inside. There's only Sunoo who's glaring at them like he wanna kill them.

-Boss, he's here.

Ni-Ki arrived, and still the same old plots. The "hero" only came alone.