Chap 57

After a few days, the snow storm finally ends. Sunoo quickly pulls his husband to the reception and get discharge from the hospital.

-Uhm....turn left at the crossroads...ah...maybe not, I think turn right....aiz, you drive so bad Ni-Ki, how could you even got your license?

-Stop complaining.

Ni-Ki answers coldly, the roads is very slippery so he has to focus on the road instead of arguing with Sunoo. After two hours they finally arrived. Sunoo steps out excitedly, looking at the house in front of him.

-Too small.

Ni-Ki frowns, Sunoo glares at him then go ahead and opens the door. The old lock makes a small sound, the big wooden door opens after lots of years being closed.

Sunoo coughs a bit because of the dust that's have been thickening over time in this house. Then heturns around, points at their luggage, telling Ni-Ki to carries it into the house.

-Why is it so dirty??

Ni-Ki frowns again, held out his hand to cover his nose.

-Hey it's my old house, pay some respect.

Ni-Ki pouts, Sunoo takes off all the fabrics that's covering the furniture, his eyes sparkles.

-Still the same, it hasn't change at all.

-When did you moved away?

-When I was four.

-Why?

-Inconvenient for going around, the bus stop is 1km away, mom and dad have the ability to go somewhere else that's better.

Sunoo shrugs and answers. He remembers that when mom and dad told him that they're moving away, he cried loudly and doesn't wanna go. His parents have to use a lot of tricks to lure him. Sunoo smiles when he thinks back on those memories, his parents use tons of candies and sweets to lure him, and...his brother too.

Sunoo suddenly stands up, Ni-Ki got startled then Sunoo immediately gives him a broom and a rag, plus a wink from Sunoo, Ni-Ki sighs.

-Hey be cautious with that, we won it at an auction and it's very rare.

-Wipe it again.

-Be careful!

-¤&%%%@

Sunoo keeps on reminding and complaining Ni-Ki, the house is actually not as small as Ni-Ki said, it's just small compare to the other houses that he had lived in. The 2 floor wooden house, the living room is designed very carefully and looks very cozy, there's a small library in the house, there's lots of books, but mostly, of course, medical books.

The cleaning took their whole afternoon. Sunoo lays down on the couch, breath heavily.

-Honey, go make dinner.

-I know.

Ni-Ki steps in the kitchen, it seems like he's a professional, after 5 minutes he carries out with him two bowls of ramen, and yes, it's instant ramen.

-Why are you behaving so good today??

-Sunoo looks at Ni-Ki and asks.

-Because I don't want my effort of cleaning this house turns into nothing.

Sunoo pouts.

-Can't you say it a bit nicer?

-....

After the dinner, Sunoo goes into the bathroom to take a shower, but accidentally forgot his clothes on the bed.

-Honey, hand me my clothes.