Chap 11

When they're both awake.

Ni-Ki's in shock

Sunoo's embarrassed.

Both of them have two different feelings in their wedding. 

And they both drank...

Lots of alcohol, when they were awake, the sun's up.

Ni-Ki frowned a bit, turns around, Sunoo's face hit right into his eyes, he's staring at Ni-Ki.

-You...why are you here? 

-Did you forget that we are MARRIED?

-We're just married in name, but this marriage is not actually true. I'll go and form a divorce paper.

Sunoo doesn't care. He rub his belly and says.

- I'm hungry.

-Then get your butt out of the bed and go make breakfast?!

-So I'll make it for you too honey?

-NAH I FORBID YOU, don't talk like that.

But Sunoo already left the room, Ni-Ki tap his head, maybe he had too much wine yesterday, he's now still dizzy. How did they say that after drinking you would forget everything? But he can't forget what happened yesterday. (the kiss :>>) .

Mad

He punches the wall, then walks in the bathroom and slams the door behind him. 

On the wall

Appears a crack. 

----------------------------------

In the bathroom.

-Sh*t, that hurts (-_-).

_______________________

When he steps down the stairs, he saw Sunoo struggling in the kitchen trying make breakfast. He smirked: "You look confident though, let me see if it's good or nah." 

Then he steps out of the house, hops on his dearest motorcycle and drives to the bar.

-LOL, your face 

Jay burst into laughter.

-You just get married, why are you so moody huh?

-SHUT...UP...

Ni-Ki knows that Jay is teasing him. This guy just keeps making fun of him. 

-How's your "first night"?

Ni-Ki doesn't answer, he just glances at Jay. 

-Don't tell me that nothing happened? Your wife is so "extraordinary" , didn't yoy had a great time? 

Seeing Ni-Ki's tomato face, Jay laughs. After the kiss yesterday, his reputation somehow got damaged, cause even when kissing his "wife" is the one to make the first move. Haizzzzz......

Ni-Ki throws a file in Jay's face. He took it and opens.

-Divorce paper? You just got married yesterday.

-Now I need a reason.

-Do you have erectile dysfunction?

-Do you have a death wish?

-Or does your wife have erectile dysfunction?

Ni-Ki stands up and walks away, leaving Jay behind sitting alone.....(lonely......im so lonelyyyy)

On his way back home, a thought appears in his head, he could just torture Sunoo until he can't stand it anymore and wants to divorce. Ni-Ki laughs in his head. After he arrived, he's gonna knock down all the food he just made and make Sunoo clean every single place in the house. 

But......life really is unfair.

When he parked his bike. Ni-Ki zoned out. 

.....

FIRE

His house

...................

It's on fire....