Chap 53

Right after stepping in the house Sunoo starts exclaiming, he lays down on the comfy couch. 

 -Did anything happened while I was gone??

Sunoo has only been in the hospital for several days but he already got homesick. Ni-Ki takes off his jacket, steps upstairs while yawning.

- There is. Strangely quiet.

Sunoo pouts, what does Ni-Ki really wanna say huh. Sunoo steps in the kitchen, opens the fridge. And Sunoo got surprise. The fridge is filled with lots and lots of food. He wouldn't have knew this, Sunoo thought that the whole time that he's in the hospital, Ni-Ki ate very poorly. But no, it's only Sunoo who's eating poorly. Sunoo tries to hold back his anger, takes everything from the fridge out, eat it all.

When Ni-Ki woke up it's already late. He stretches, steps downstairs and sees Sunoo sleeping peacefully on the dinner table. Ni-Ki sighs.

-Hey, Joe, wake up!!

Ni-Ki shakes Sunoo's shoulder, Sunoo wakes up, still looking sleepy, Sunoo rubs his eyes then stand up. Then he glances at the clock, it's now 10:45 pm. Sunoo looks at Ni-Ki. It has been so late already, why wouldn't him just let Sunoo keep on sleeping 'til tomorrow?

-What?

Seeing Sunoo glaring at him with a hateful eyes, Ni-Ki asks mockingly. Sunoo glares at Ni-Ki one more time then goes to the bathroom. Ni-Ki giggles, looks over to the dirty dishes then he saw a bunch of words that written with food by Sunoo like "jerk", "asshole" and a bunch of other "stuff". Ni-Ki shakes his head then starts to clean up Sunoo's mess. Then suddenly his hands stops working, a small word that has been written in by fried rice, "honey".

Kim Sun Woo steps out from the bathroom, his hair's still wet, but Sunoo felt refreshed. He held out his hand and grabs a towel nearby to dry his hair, while looking around for Ni-Ki. Then Sunoo notices that there's a small sticky note on the table, he holds it up and read.

"I'm gonna come home late. No need for you to wait."

Sunoo sighs, he sits down on the couch, takes out his phone.

-Hello?

-Hey, did you called me earlier?

-Uhm, come to the hospital tomorrow Sunoo.

-Is there anything? What's the matter???

Sunoo got worried, he holds the phone tighter. On the other side, Dr. Park says softly.

-It's just monthly checkups. Don't worry.

-.....okay.

Sunoo ends the call. He looks at the small calendar, monthly checkups....there's still 5 more days. Why does Dr.Park called him to come tomorrow??

..........................

Sunoo got nightmares, again. He sweats a lot, his hands holds the bed sheet tightly, his mouth won't stop babbling, the nightmares seems to get worse and worse.

-Joe? Joe, what's the matter???

Ni-Ki came home a few hours before when the sun is about to rise. He steps in the bedroom and saw Sunoo like that. He soon got worried, kept on shaking Sunoo, keeps on calling his name.

Sunoo opens his eyes, immediately sits up and hugs Ni-Ki tightly, his tears kept on falling down. In fact Sunoo doesn't remember what he had dreamed of. He only knows that those dreams are so scary that his heart could have exploded. Ni-Ki rubs Sunoo's back, gently kiss his forehead.

-It's okay, it't okay. I'm here, don't be scared.

The next morning Sunoo doesn't go to school. Ni-Ki is about to take a rest day today too but Sunoo kept on forcing him to go to school. After a while Sunoo got Ni-Ki out of the house. He lays down on the bed. Closed his eyes.