Chap 17

Monday morning.

Sunoo carries his backpack, runs downstairs.

-Honeyyyyyyyyyyy fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, we're gonna be late for the bus.

Ni-Ki slowly walks down, says.

-So? I won't take the bus.

-Then how can we get there?

Suddenly, the yellow banana car parked right in front of their house. Sunoo walks towards the car window, bents down.

-Are you lending me your car? How nice of you.

-I like hot spring a lot.

Jay replies with some non-sense, but that's enough to know what does he wants. Sunoo turns around, while he was opening the door. 

-Really...?

Looking at Sunoo's expression, he smirked.

Sunoo throws his backpack in the back sit, when he was about to go in the the car....

-Uhm....e-excuse m-me...?

A voice came up, Sunoo turns around. It was Jungwon, the one he saved last time and refused to be friends with him. 

-Is there anything you want to say?

Oh..y-yes. You dropped this last time, you're not at school today so I came here.

Jungwon opens his hand, there is a small key chain, with this new house address and the wedding anniversary engraved on it. He ordered it as a memento. 

Sunoo takes the key chain, smiles widely.

-Oh, thank you!

Jungwon nods gently and turns around to walk away. Suddenly Sunoo got an idea. 

-Wait, hold on! We are about to go for a vacation, there's still one more person missing, let's go with us.

Sunoo quickly says and drag Jungwon in the car, didn't let him answers. The car is filled with people who don't wants to makes thing more complicated, so they drove off immediately. 

Let's go.

It's an onsen located on top of the mountain. They just opened so there's not a lot of people. When they arrived, the manager greeted them happily. It's an old woman, but she still looks very intelligent. She holds the two tickets, says. 

-These tickets will only be able to rent a average sized room, but since it's our opening, we'll give you a special offer.

Ni-Ki felt happy deep inside, "yay, i don't have to sleep in the same room with this guy."

The manager leads them to their room.

-We're here, this is your room.

Huh, Ni-Ki got too happy, the four of them still have to stay in 1 room.

-Hey old lady, are you kidding with me? There's literally no special things about this room.

Ni-Ki says loudly.

-Young boy, I'm only 79 years old, don't call me like that. Also this room is a special offer. Can't you see that this is a master room?

Manager Kang answers, then she turns around and walks back to the reception.

-Oh! Sleeping together is amazing,! 

-True, I love sleeping together too.

Sunoo and Jay happily runs in the room, Ni-Ki glares at them two, unwillingly steps in, and Jungwon is still standing there in front of the door.

-Jungwon, please come in, don't be shy, we all recognized each other.

Sunoo pulls Jungwon in and introduce.

-So Jungwon, this is my husband, Ni-Ki. And this, huh....third wheel.

-Yes, and you can call me..................handsome Jay.

As soon as he says that he got hit by two backpacks in the face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After lunch, they decide to go to the hot springs together.

-Can we please go to the hot spring :(?

Sunoo turns around to Ni-Ki, says joyfully.

-Together? In public?

-Yup!

-Screw it.

Jay rest his chin on his hand. Stares it Ni-Ki.

-What? Do you have some flaws on your body that you wants to hide?

Ni-Ki doesn't even look at Jay. He didn't answer.

-Well I guess Sunoo and I are going then!

Then the two of them runs towards to the hot springs.