Chap 20

After school, Ni-Ki walks home, lays on the couch. Recently, he stayed home more than before, he doesn't go to the bar like he used to. It's because his annoying wife, if he don't stay home, then maybe when he come back this beautiful house will turn into ashes. 

On the topic of his wife, where's Sunoo? He wondered where is him and what is he doing, why isn't he home? Then the gates opens, following with Sunoo's voice.

-Shhhhhh, be good, get in get in.

Ni-Ki stands up, what is Sunoo up to? He walks out and..

-What is that????????

-Are you okay? It's a dog.

Sunoo says. Ni-Ki stares at the dog Sunoo just brought home. It's very pretty, white fur, one side of it's eye is brown, the other one is a bit brownish blue (idk what that color is), and especially it's size, totally not small. or should we say GIANT, Sunoo only stands near the dog and it's almost as high as his waist. 

Ni-Ki walks near the dog, it licks him, he also happily cuddle the dog, the truth is he loves dogs. Sunoo sees that Ni-Ki likes the dog, he also felt happy, then he gently whisper to Ni-Ki.

-Can we keep her? Please? 

Ni-Ki stopped.

-Don't you need to go to school? If we leave for school, then who would take care of her? She also needs foods and someone to tidy up after her mess? No, absolutely not.

Then we'll teach her, it's gonna be fine, pretty pleaseeeeeeee, honeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Ni-Ki got goosebumps all over his body, and the dog just kept on licking him, seems like she's also begging him to let her stay. Ni-Ki unwillingly nods his head.

Sunoo jumps joyfully, runs and hops and Ni-Ki, wraps his arms around Ni-Ki's neck. Ni-Ki takes him out.

-If she pooped then you are cleaning it up.

Sunoo repeatedly nods his head, runs over to the dog and cuddle. 

-From now on this is your home, Black.

-Hey, why would you call her Black? She's all-white from top to toes.

-So what? That's what's makes her name unique.

Ni-Ki doesn't want to say anything more, he walks in the house. Sunoo keeps cuddling Black, whispers.

-Black, from now on, you're gonna be guarding this house, don't let that third wheel take a single step in this house. Got it?

Right after saying that Sunoo laughs, his main reason is to stop Jay from coming to their house, because he did a small investigation, he know that Jay is afraid of dogs. Now Sunoo have Black, he can do whatever he wants to Ni-Ki with no one stopping him. 

-Excuse me, where's the food?

Ni-Ki shouted, Sunoo woke up from his thought, runs in to the house to make lunch.

-Instant noodles? Again?

Ni-Ki stares at the bowl of noodles, he seems frustrated. He thought that he was going to have delicious, cozy meals after having a wife. But he got instant noodles for almost every single meal in this week. Ni-Ki doesn't dare to complains, because if he does, then maybe Sunoo will burn this house down, again.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Sunoo didn't even get a chance to taste to noodles. He walks out, then he felt something bad was happening, now he knows exactly who's standing behind the gates. 

Sunoo opens the door, Jay widely smiles, flexing the lunch boxes that he brought here. After going to the "vacation", Jay comes to their house almost everyday, 2 or 3 times in a day. That's why Sunoo took Black here.

He smirked at Jay, welcoming him into the house. Jay notices that Sunoo's attitude against him has changed, Jay increases his guard. This whole time being with Sunoo, he knows almost everything Sunoo was up to. 

-Sunoo? Are doing something special today? You look suspicious.  

-Well, you got me.

Then Sunoo turns around, whistle. Jay saw a big white dog runs out right away. Jay screams. Sunoo holds Black back.

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?????????????

-This is Black, your new BEST FRIEND.

Then Sunoo looks at Black.

-And this is Jay, the third wheel. You got it?

Jay wipes of the sweat.

-Sunoo, you are so mean.

Sunoo smirked once again, held out his hand.

-Give me the food.

Jay hands Sunoo the lunch boxes, because if he don't then Sunoo will let Black out. Only this time. Sunoo smiles and runs in, slams the door behind him. 

-Honey, we don't have to eat noodles anymore!!

-Who brought it here?

-Third wheel.

Ni-Ki knows who's Sunoo talking about, he also knows that Jay is afraid of dogs, that's why he agreed to keep Black. (haizzzz, they really are the same. Poor Jay)

_________________________________