Chap 3

Ni-Ki woke up. Around him are all white, he's in the hospital. He looked to his left, Jay is there reading a magazine. Ni-Ki wants to lay down, accidentally touched his wound which make him groaned softly.

- You should stay put, your legs are in a very bad situation.

Jay threw a tired look at Ni-Ki.

-Why am I here?

- Someone called the ambulance, then the hospital contacted with me.

Ni-Ki looks down to his leg and asks

- When will my leg be recovered?

- One month.

-What the hell? Why is that so long? It usually takes only 2 weeks!?

- It's just a slight, small wound but the doctor said that who put too much antiseptic so it got an infection. You should feel lucky that they don't have to saw your leg.

- What?!? Saw?

Kim Sun Woo, class 11A1 Belift Lab High-School (before Ni-Ki fainted he has a chance to see Sunoo's badge), you fool, I'll come back for you.

- Achooooooooooo

Sunoo sneezed, is there anyone that talks about him? But he doesn't care at all. He keeps on staring at the school's library.

- Holy.., who painted all of our books in black?????

A loud noise came from the library, Sunoo's laughing his ass off. It would even be more interesting if they found out all of those books are just blank paper, the real books are in the school's storage right now. There's a big test coming soon so there's a lot of students who came to the library to borrow books. They needs to be ready for the upcoming test. If there are such accident which happens in this period of the year. The whole school gonna turn into chaos. That even makes Sunoo more excited.

2 weeks later

A motorbike parked in front of the school's gate, all the attention gathered to the limited edition motorbike. Ni-Ki took off his helmet, parked the bike. Now this time, the attention came towards Ni-Ki.

Ni-Ki glance at the clock, smiled softly.

Almost all of the students ran out surrounding him. Sunoo also came out 'cause he's curious in almost everything.

-A...it's you, I thought that's there's some circus around here.

Ni-Ki doesn't really care, he said.

- I have something to talk to you.

- What now? Are you recovered? That's fast, do you want to pay me back :D?

Ni-Ki stares at Sunoo. He has never seen someone like him. Flashback on the last 2 weeks, he has to diet, workout, relax, take medicine. It's like torture, all just because he wanna recover fast to take revenge on Sunoo.

- Shut your mou...

Ni-Ki didn't even finish his sentence...

-KIM SUN WOO, how dare you hide all our books in the storage???

The principal voice shines through the crowds. Poor him, it took him 2 weeks to find the real books. Seeing the principal running closer, Sunoo turn over and says.

- Let's go, we're gonna have to find some where else to talk.

Then he jumped on the motorbike, Ni-Ki smirked at Sunoo and thought "bring him somewhere that's empty then I can kill or just throw him there". Then immediately drove away, left behind the principal screams and all those confused and jealous eyes of the students.