Chap 5

This type of flower is very rare and beautiful, not everyone had a chance so see it. Sunoo's super duper excited, he jumped and ran all around, but on the other hand, Ni-Ki just stood there, doing nothing. After a while, Sunoo got tired and ran back to sit with Ni-Ki.

-Is there anything that can impress you?

-There is.

-Huh? What's that?

Ni-Ki looks at Sunoo, said calmly...

-You.

Though Sunoo knows that he's doesn't mean anything good, but he got happy, so Sunoo blushed a bit.

-You're so weird, you're like ugly and crazy at the same time.

Sunoo got mad, his happiness just flew away: "This pervert are really good at making others hate him." 

Ni-Ki saw Sunoo's mood change repeatedly, can't do anything but laugh...

So beautiful, Ni-Ki looks best when he's smiling, suddenly Sunoo drag Ni-Ki's eyelids up. He stopped laughing.

-What are you doing?

-Keeping you from blinking.

-Bruh, you're such a psycho. Get your hands out of my face!

-No, why would I?

-You're really stubborn, pay back time!

Then Ni-Ki use his hands and squeezed Sunoo's cheeks.

-Aaaaaaaaaaaa it hurts!!!!!! Get outttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the middle of the forest, there're two people hitting each other.

____________________

When it's almost noon, they finally got back to the hotel. They both look very pathetic. Ni-Ki has his hair all messed up, he doesn't look that bad though, but his eyelids are red. Sunoo's hair is also messed up, but way terrible than Ni-Ki's. Both of his cheeks are really red. And of course when they came back, there's a lot of people who worries about both of them, they came and asked a lot about what happened, and etc.....

-It's because my husband saw that the green bell flower is so pretty so we stopped by to take a look, but he didn't tight the string strong enough so the horse ran away.

- But it's actually your fault that the horse ran away, he said that we should left the horse a bit of room to breath, he said that we only have to whistle and then the horse will come back. But he doesn't know how to whistle so that's why he can't really speak right now ;-;. "

After a while, they turn around to find that everyone's looking at them, they seems shocked and surprise. Sunoo quickly wraps his hands around Ni-Ki.

-We fight and then make up, that's how our lovelife works.

The "audience's" face got a bit better, smiling at the young "married couple". 

Then all of the staff and guests come and join the winner's couple marriage. They are a middle-aged couple. Kim Sun Woo gets lost in his own thoughts while watching the couple dance. He thought it was so romantic and beautiful, he wishes to be happy like them. 

-I really...wanna try.

Ni-Ki turns to Sunoo, then looks at the direction Sunoo was looking at. 

-The wedding clothes? 

-Uhm, we can only wear it once in a lifetime.

-If you want then go in the store and try it!?

-You are so practical, I mean in a real wedding, walking and standing by the one that I love.

-Then you would never have a chance to do that though.

Ni-Ki wanna say that Sunoo's going to be forever alone, but Sunoo didn't really mind him at all, his eyes got a bit sad, Ni-Ki's right, Sunoo would never be able to walk down the aisle hand in hand with the one he loved. He understand it more than anyone.

Ni-Ki frowned, Sunoo's really weird.... Ni-Ki stands up and pull Sunoo up

-What are you doing?

Ni-Ki remains silent, they get to the backyard of the motel, stopped before a beautiful cherry blossom tree, it looks even way more pretty under the warm yellow lights. Sunoo zoned out, suddenly he felt something was put on his hair. It's a wedding veil. Sunoo seems surprised, he looks at Ni-Ki. Ni-Ki shrug. Then he heard classical song came up. Ni-Ki clears his throat, then he bents over and grabs Sunoo's hand.

-Do I have a honor to dance with you?

Sunoo gasped, he looks very surprise, Ni-Ki whispers

-Quick, they're watching.

Sunoo looks behind Ni-Ki's back, there really is.... a lot of people sneaking in the bushes to watch them. Sunoo giggles, pull Ni-Ki closer and says.

-Well, I'll give you the honor to dance with me. 

He whispers

-But only this time.

Ni-Ki got used to it, he doesn't care at all, now he felt like it is more funny than annoying.

Then they started to dance.

Well but they look more like two tumblers dancing together but nevermind..

-Hey, do you really know how to dance?

-Nope, but this is really fun :D. Sunoo smiled.

-Fun? You are stepping on my foot. (T_T) (T_T) (T_T)