Chap 51

Right after Sunoo falls down, Black runs from her bed to Sunoo, barks loudly and licks Sunoo's face. Her barks spreads to the houses of the ones living near there, luckily the door was not locked so they could run in and Sunoo got taken away by the ambulance.

-Where is him??

Ni-Ki worriedly grabs the neighbor that informed him about Sunoo, the neighbor points at the patient room, Ni-Ki immediately burst in. But quickly get stopped by a doctor.

-I'm his family member.

-Family member? 

-He's my wife.

Doctor Park nods his head. Softly says.

-The patient only fainted because he's too exhausted. Let him rest for a while and everything will be fine.

Ni-Ki thanks the doctor then quickly pushes the door and walks in.

Sunoo is deep asleep. Except his pale lips then everything else shows that's he is fine. Ni-Ki feels relieved. Ni-Ki looks at Sunoo for a long time, then he grabs Sunoo's hand and put it on his face. 

Doctor Park looks at Sunoo's medical report and sighs. Sunoo has officially stepped in the second stage of this disease. The heart starts to have unusual reactions while working which leads to hemorrhage. He sighs, then cross out something and take a small note on the calendar. Doctor Park ended up with a heavy heart, worried about when will his disease steps to the next stage. 

___________________

Morning. 

When Ni-Ki wakes up, the sun is not up yet, he turns around just to find out that Kim Sun Woo is staring at him. 

-You awake?

-.....

-Are you hungry?

-A bit.

-What do you want to eat?

-Bibimbap with a side of bulgogi and kimchi.

-Just kidding, you're only allowed to eat porridge

-Aish you jerk.

Sunoo pouts. He rubs his head a bit then suddenly remembers something. He touches his ears.

-What's the matter?

-Not...nothing, why did I fainted?

-The doctor says that you got too exhausted so you fainted.

-Rea...really? Okay.. then, go buy me some porridge.

-Which one do you want?

-Beef porridge.

-You can only eat basic porridge, I'm just asking it for fun.

Ni-Ki teases Sunoo and steps out, Sunoo looks after Ni-Ki and giggles.

"knock knock"

- Welcome in.

-.....

-You went to work early today.

-Because I know you'll need me.

Sunoo smiles and sits down opposite to Doctor Park.

-Okay, how is it?

- Second stage : Hemorrhage. 

Sunoo nods his head.

-So it's gonna come soon.

-Are you scared?

-I am.

-Cause of that one?