Chap 46

-aaaaaaaaaa helppppppp

-Can you shut up?

Ni-Ki frowned and plugs his ears. Sunoo doesn't mind Ni-Ki words, he continue screaming. The scream broke the whole peaceful atmosphere of the forest. Ni-Ki can no longer stands it, he punches the tree that's right next Sunoo.

-It's all your fault.

-My fault??? You're also one of the reasons why we're here.

-I tried to stop you but you didn't listen.

-You could be harsh on me tho.

-@)/(&¤/%I()/&E¤&%

-@(/&%E¤&/%(&)&/#%

24 hours before.

It's now weekend so they invited each other to a camping trip. To both celebrate that they all passed the test and Sunoo got discharge from the hospital. When everything is done and they're about to go, then Ni-Ki and Sunoo remember that they didn't have a car. So Jay and Jungwon have to drive to the camping place first to book a tent and a space to puts the tent and their cars. Sunoo and Ni-Ki will come after.

When their car arrived it's almost lunch, Sunoo keeps on complaining which made Ni-Ki annoyed. He can't think straight. So when Sunoo told him to take a shortcut through the forest so it could be faster, Ni-Ki listened to Sunoo. And the results are that they almost fell down a cliff, the car's engine got damaged, so they left the car there.

-You don't know to ride a horse, that's okay but I didn't think that you can't drive a car properly.

-Then why don't you go on and drive at the beginning? The roads are hard to drive, it's full of rocks and holes, the car is also not specialized for this kind of road, plus a super annoying godzilla sitting next to me keeps on complaining.

-You're bad at driving and now you're blaming me????

-@(/""!¤%=/=/(/&¤&%#¤¤#

-@87&¤%&)(45¤#"!½¡¶¡@

They kept on arguing and walking so Sunoo accidentally slips and falls down a slope, Ni-Ki's "natural reflexes" react so he immediately holds Sunoo back and also....falls down. Luckily they're not injured or got hurt at all, there's only the clothes which is all dirty, and now they looks no different to some homeless guys. 

-Oh my god I literally just bought this shirt a few days ago.

Ni-Ki complains, Sunoo looks at Ni-Ki with a disgusted look. He rubs his knees then suddenly shouted.

-Oh frick my shoessssss, imma cry they're so expensive.

This time Ni-Ki is looking at Sunoo. He stands up.

-Stop saying bullshit, now we have to find a  way outta here first.

We don't know where they are now, but before the fall they're standing on a road, and now they are lost in the forest. Sunoo looks around, then smiles.

-Talking about forests there's no one who knows forests better than me. Now get out from my way.

Then Sunoo confidently takes a lead forwards, while walking he points on the trees' stem.

-Do you see that? Do you see that they got a bunch of weird marks on them? It means that......(bla bla bla bla bla bla)

Sunoo keeps on "teaching" Ni-Ki about all the information and skills he has. At the beginning Ni-Ki thinks that it made sense, but later after it starts to get a bit suspicious. Then when they're completely lost in the forest then Ni-Ki realizes something is off...