Chap 61

(yesterday I got some spare time so I watched I-LAND again and dig up some image of Sunoo. He's so adorable 🥰, but he had got some iconic memes in I-Land too 🤣)

Sunoo seems satisfied, he happily looks at the meal that he just made. 

-What a success.

Sunoo snaps his fingers then quickly runs to the living room. When he left to the kitchen Ni-Ki is still sitting there and chilling on the couch, but now he's gone. Sunoo looks around, his jacket is still hanging on the hook so it's obvious that Ni-Ki is still in the house. Sunoo runs upstairs, and he saw that the bedroom door is partially closed, he takes a sneak peak through and sees Ni-Ki standing there talking with someone on the phone. He tries to listen but Ni-Ki is talking very quietly, so Sunoo heard nothing, and he made a noise which startled Ni-Ki, Ni-Ki immediately turns around and looks at Sunoo.

-What are you doing?

-That's what I have to ask you, who are you talking to?

Sunoo looks at Ni-Ki, doubting him, Ni-Ki closed his phone, answers.

-No one, just an old friend.

-Old friend? Who's is your friend that's so mysterious? Tell me, which friend is it?

Sunoo won't let this slide, he kept on following Ni-Ki everywhere until he answers him. Suddenly, Ni-Ki stops, which made Sunoo crashes into his back.

-Ouch.

Sunoo touches his nose, didn't even look up and starts complaining, he felt Ni-Ki's big and warm hand across his face, slowly and gently. Sunoo looks at Ni-Ki, full of confusion, Ni-Ki also looks at Sunoo, but in his eyes, we can see pain and sadness.

-What...what happened?

Sunoo tilts his head and asks, Ni-Ki doesn't answer, he just kept on staring at Sunoo, then he gently pulls Sunoo closer and hugs him.

Ring...ring...ring...

The phone rang, Ni-Ki let go of Sunoo, picks up the phone, says something and ends it. 

-I will go out now and will come home late, so don't wait for me, you can sleep first, okay?

He rubs Sunoo's soft hair, kisses on his forehead and quickly walks outside, Sunoo doesn't even got a chance to say something and he's gone. Sunoo sighs, steps to the living room, lays down on the couch slowly while his mind is filling with thoughts and questions.

Bang bang bang ( bruh I thought of Big Bang while writing this 😂)

Sunoo got startled, he sits back up, he rubs his eyes a bit, then he was trying to figure out where the sounds was coming from then he heard someone called his name.

-Sunoo, Sunoo, opens the door!

Following with the noise from banging the door. Sunoo steps out while complaining and opens the door. 

-The house has bell, this guy doesn't press but he knocks so his hands would get hurt instead, how annoying.

When the door is only slightly open then Sunghoon has already made his way in.

-What the heck are you doing?

Sunoo looks at Sunghoon surprisingly, he got no answer but he got asked back.

-Is it true??

-True 'bout what?

-Your disease?

-What? How...

-How did I knew, right. Last time when you fainted 'cause you're on a diet, I didn't really believe that so I did some investigating secretly, the head of the hospital that you're having appointments and treatments with is my dad.