Chap 54

-Hey Joe, why do you look so down these days? What happened??

Ni-Ki puts his coffee cup down, asks Sunoo worriedly. Sunoo doesn't answer, he lays down on the couch. This reaction of Sunoo is so weird, Ni-Ki frowns, when he's about to say something then the doorbell rang.

-Uh..mom?

Behind the door is Ni-Ki's mom. She looks at Ni-Ki carelessly.

-You huh?

She glares at Ni-Ki then steps in the house. Ni-Ki sits down.

-Have I done anything wrong?

He asks and still looks at the magazine, seeing that made his mom even angrier.

-Now you dare to ask that?? Why did I gave birth to such a cheater like you??

-What??

-Don't act innocent and play dumb with me, just for your information I will never, ever accept that bi...

-Stop right there.

Ni-Ki rubs his temples, sighs.

-Did you think that I'm that stupid?

-So it means...

-Exactly, I'm just messing around with her.

In a second his mom felt surprise, then she flies towards Ni-Ki to hug him.

-Now that's right. Now you deserve to be my son.

Ni-Ki tries to takes off her hands, whisper something then turns to Sunoo. Still staying silent the whole time. His mom also felt that something is off here, she moves closer to Sunoo.

-Sunoo, what happened? Are you okay?

-Huh?? No it's okay, I'm fine.

-Come here with me.

She motioned for Sunoo to follow her. When they're in the backyard, they made sure that Ni-Ki can't hear the conversation that's about to happen, Ni-Ki's mom starts.

-Doctor Park sent the report to me.

-......he told me that he loves me mom...

-....I know, I know it for sure that he'll fall in love with you.

Sunoo looks at his second mom, a woman that he really respects and cares for.

-Why...why do you accept this? How could you let someone who'll soon die like me marry with your son...

Ni-Ki's mom gently pats Sunoo, smiles.

-Honey, I did nothing except letting everything happens naturally. I don't care about tomorrow, I'm only worried about today, when my son got worried cause of the sadness of the wife that he loves. 

Sunoo felt a bit surprise, then he smiles softly.

-I understands, mom.

Ni-Ki felt relieved after saying goodbye to his mom. When he's going to turn around and walk in the house then....

Pew

....the whole back of his shirt is wet, and Sunoo is holding the water gun, smiling happily.

-What are you doing??

-Taking a shower for you.

-Did you think that I'm Black?

-Oh no Black is way cleaner than you.

-Gruuuu, how dare yo...

Pew (number two)

-Haha how scary.