Chap 4

-Welcome to the Lovebirds Motel, how may I help you?

- One room please.

-Yes of course, what's your name?

-Nishimura Riki.

-Yes, room 20 floor number 8, the elevator is by your left and here's the room keys.

-Thank you.

Ni-Ki quickly takes the keys and went up to the room.

Room 20

He gently lays Sunoo down on the mattress, don't be surprise when he only rent a room. This is the Lovebirds Motel, only for the married couple or fiancées to come and enjoy their vacation. He's smart enough to know that they have to act like a couple to get in.

Ni-Ki opens the closet, there's two pajamas, he grab one and went straight into the bathroom. A while later, he came out and felt much better. Glance at Sunoo who's still got wet clothes on, he sigh. There's no other choice, if Ni-Ki let Sunoo be in that wet clothes, he's propbably gonna die. He can't call in someone to change for Sunoo, otherwise they will be busted and get kicked out from the motel rightaway. So Ni-Ki grab the other pajama, shut off the lights, closed the curtains and closed his eyes tightly...

The next morning

Sunoo wake up, he felt way better, turns around and Ni-Ki face hit right into his eyes. Sunoo almost scream but he held it back. He has never seen Ni-Ki this close, he really is handsome. Suddenly, Ni-Ki opens his eyes and saw Sunoo staring at him, he got startled. Sunoo got startled too and when he's about to scream Ni-Ki quickly covers his mouth.

-If you don't want to get kick out then be quiet.

Sunoo got a bit calmer and he nodded his head. Ni-Ki put his hand down and tries to explain everything shortly for Sunoo. While Sunoo listens he kept on nodding his head, looks like he's very interested in this kind of thing. 

-Sounds fun, I've never had a husband before.

Sunoo smiled widely, Ni-Ki didn't want to says anything at all. He's heading to the bathroom for a quick shower. But something hold his hand back. Sunoo's face got paler, he looks up and ask:

-Who--changed---my---c-lothes?

Ni-Ki swallowed heavily, his face turns from red to purple.

- We're....a couple.

He tries hard to explain. But it doesn't seems like it's working, he flew straight into the bathroom leaving Sunoo outside with a tomato face.

...

At the dinning room

They came down together, though they don't want to. They sat together which they also don't want to. No one talk, cause they don't want to.

An auntie came with some breakfast.

- Are you two married? At such a young age?

- Huh?

Ni-Ki got a bit confused, then quickly answers.

-Yes we're married.

-You two looks nice together!

-haha, thanks. (ugh, that part did cringed a bit)

Sunoo smirked: "Bruh, such pervert looks nice with me? Are you even kidding?".

Ni-Ki knows what Sunoo are thinking, he staresat Sunoo: "Shut the **** up."

-Wait a minute, why don't you have a ring?