Chap 49

-Ay, do you wanna practice today?

Jay pats Ni-Ki's shoulder and smiles. 

-Busy.

-Busy what?

-Stay home.

-For what?

-Eat dinner.

Jay got a bit shocked, did he heard it wrong? How could Ni-Ki prefer to stay at home and eat than going out and practice? Ni-Ki turns around and saw his friend's jaw is dropping, but he still doesn't care at all. Jay shakes Ni-Ki's shoulder.

-Hey, are you still conscious? You, busy staying home just to eat?? That's not like the Ni-Ki I used to know.

-Whatever, but I'm staying home today.

-Aw come on man, it has been long since we last practice together!

-I'm busy.

-Stop saying non-sense, 4 in the afternoon, at the field.

-I freaking told you that....

-It's okay, it's just skipping one meal.

-.....do you have a wife?

Jay frowned, looks confused, but he keeps reading the magazine and answers.

-Of course no, duh.

Ni-Ki sighs softly, takes Jay's magazine and put it away, then turns around and walks.

-If I skip a meal, my wife would be mad.

This time Jay gave up.

-So you accepted Kim Sun Woo as your wife?

-....

-Don't deny it, you just called him wife before :)))

- So?

-Does it means...that you fell in love with him already??

Though Jay knows the answer for sure but he still stubbornly asks. Jay loves mocking and teasing Ni-Ki's love life. Ni-Ki frowned slightly, then quickly back to normal, a smile appears on his lips.

-I love my wife, is that wrong?

-Aishiii, that's fast. So did he knew about this??

-.....he doesn't.

Jay immediately stops a bit.

-.....why didn't you tell him??

-Is it necessary? 

-Ho ho ho, don't tell me that you're shy.

-....

This sentence really gets Ni-Ki. It's like Jay can see right into his mind and soul, Ni-Ki immediately looks in an another direction. When having a crush on someone, who isn't afraid of being refuse? Jay bursts into laugh after seeing Ni-Ki's reactions.

-Holy crab I didn't thought you're afraid and shy, you can't even confess though he's your wife.

Ni-Ki is someone who got a very high self-esteem. After hearing that mocking from Jay, he can't let it slide so easily. Also after the kiss in the church, Jay started to doubt about his "gender". It is now time to show off his manliness. And more than everything, he really wants Sunoo to know his true feelings for him. Ni-Ki looks at his old friend, smirked.

-Why not?

______________________________

As usual, Sunoo is now training physical for those two. At the beginning Jungwon and Sunghoon thought that this is just temporary and would on last for about 2 or 3 days, but it has been 2 weeks, those two started regretting on the promise that they made with Sunoo to never give up.