Chap 64

-We're sorry...

The doctor did say something else, but Ni-Ki can't hear anything anymore, he only sees the doctor shakes his head gently. All of them got confused and sad, Jungwon puts his head on Jay's shoulder, the tears roll down on his pale cheek. Ni-Ki looks into the surgery room. It's so quiet, we can only hear the weak "beep beep beep" sound. 

-.......Sunoo will step into the second solution...

Ni-Ki can only hear dimly about what the doctor says. He trembles and sits down on the chair, covers his face with his palms.

The second solution is the progress of injecting the sleeping pill in Sunoo so he would fall in the a deep coma and never wake up again. This solution helps Sunoo avoid the pain that's cause by his disease. And when the pill is injected in, it would be that Kim Sun Woo's life has ended in peace.

-He's waiting for you.

Doctor Park steps closer to Ni-Ki, he puts his hand on Ni-Ki's shoulder and squeeze tightly. Ni-Ki looks at the doctor, his eyes is full of frightened and despair. 

"Then please stay strong, for me, you really should be strong, because....I really want you to be with me, until the last minute."

"Do you...have enough courage?"

Ni-Ki holds his hand so tightly that it bleeds, and after all, he only whispers. 

-No, I don't have enough courage.

Then Ni-Ki stands up, and runs, runs very fast, far away from that room, the room where there's a boy, who's still waiting for him. 

Ni-Ki drives like crazy on the road, he doesn't care if there's anyone or anything in front of him, he just press the gas pedal and drives away. Then somehow, the place that he stops at, is their house.

____

"Dinner is done, come eat!"

"......"

"Put your comic down."

"&¤(/&¤%"

"KIM SUN WOO puts your comic down!"

"Five more minutes, pleasee"

Sissss

"Aaaaaaaaaa how dare you tear it you jerkkkkkkk."

___

"It is really boring at the hospital, let's go home, honey."

"yea, let's go home."

___

Bang bang bang

Ni-Ki keeps on banging the door, if Sunoo were home he would have open the door and yell at him, but today, the house is full of silence, a scary silence. Ni-Ki sits down on the ground and rest on the door, his hand is bleeding even more now.

"I don't like being at the hospital"

"Be with me, promises?"

"...I'm scared."

Ni-Ki stands straight up, he has to go back, he must go back to the hospital.

-You all have 30 minutes, then we will starts to inject the sleeping dose.

Kim Sun Woo is brought out from the surgery room, though he's both conscious and unconscious right now but he still smiles and nods as an answer for all of their questions and sentences, he could even wipes Ni-Ki's mom's tears and Jungwon's tears away when they cry. He could even rubs Sunghoon's head and slaps Jay's butt. Though he can't seem to find Ni-Ki anywhere, but he doesn't ask, because he knows that Ni-Ki will react like this. Also, deep inside, he felt way lighter and relieved.

Ni-Ki looks at the motorcycle's clock, and he press the gas pedal to the maximum and drives away. Right now, his head is full with Sunoo's happy images and smiles, his laughs keeps on popping up next to his eyes, that it fades everything, including the sound of the truck that's coming towards Ni-Ki.

Toot toot

Screechhhh

Bang

The whispers gets more and more, everyone gathered and see what's going on. Due to braking so suddenly, it leaves a scary mark on the road, the motorcycle is slipping forward, and Ni-Ki is laying on the ground, his head keeps on bleeding, it's sticky and very uncomfortable, but he doesn't have enough strength to take off his helmet anymore.

Because of the strong hit, the polaroid picture in Ni-Ki's pocket falls out. Ni-Ki turns around, using his hands t

He held out his hand that is now full with blood and grabs the picture, Ni-Ki touches the boy in the picture. An adorable face that's opening his eyes widely and looks at him when he got kissed surprisingly.

-Joe...

The blood kept on rushing out from Ni-Ki's mouth which made him felt so much pain. And as a natural reflex, he holds the picture tighter.

-Good night, Sunoo.

Doctor Park gently bents down and kiss on Sunoo's forehead. Sunoo smiles weakly, looking at the syringe, and looks back to the door, his tears suddenly rush out.

The lyrics of I Need You suddenly shines somewhere in Sunoo's memory. Sunoo holds his lips together, the liquid is injected in, he felt tired, his eyelids get heavy and just wanna close down, but deep in Sunoo's heart there's still a bit refuse, his eyes won't close, he kept staring at the door, he wanna wait, even if it's the last second, he wanna wait.

Ni-Ki holds the picture tightly, he want to stand up, he want to go to the hospital, but he can't, his body is like a stone, all his energy is sucked up, he can't even move his finger. The blood rushes out from his mouth again. He close his eyes painfully. And his tears is mixing with the blood..

And when Ni-Ki closes his eyes, Sunoo also takes his last breath.

*

*

*

Today, I can't see the sun again.

Sunoo's adorable face, his smooth skin, his joyful smile, his love, everything seems to turn to a wind, so it will always be here, will follow everywhere that person goes...

He said that he would always be with that person, but he didn't, in fact, he isn't here, he can't see how painful that person is right now, and he can't wipe away that person's tears, he could only helplessly looks at that person, screaming his name in desperation.

*

*

All of us must, will or have experienced the age of 17
The age of seventeen that's full of dreams and goals.
The age of seventeen with new relationship and first love.
At the age of seventeen, Sunoo met his first love, he loves that person with all his heart and he sacrificed himself for that person.
A mom that has always wanted to feel the love from her son, and she received a way bigger gift, is to see her stubborn son grew up and become mature.
A boy that's shy and never dare to say "no" to anyone is now brave to follow his loved one.
A boy that's adorable and excited who lived as a nerd, dare to stand up and looks straight into his bullies' eyes.
A guy that loves to mock and tease others and living freely, had found his own "chef".
A guy that had never been insecure, that guy looks down on everything, but then, like the day all of them was born, his life finally started.

It's all because of...they have met a 17-years old boy. 

*

Our life is not a fairy tale, in this real world, there's no such thing as magic.

Kim Sun Woo couldn't change his own fate, but he could easily changes others.

Ni-Ki could clearly remember the first time he met Kim Sun Woo, in the middle of the dark hallway, he bents down and looks at Ni-Ki, smiles excitedly.

"Let me take care of the wound."

That first second, is accidentally.
But the moment they met each others, is fate.

------//------

"You left in peace, but you left me in pieces."