Chap 34

Ni-Ki's school's cafeteria.

-Why don't you just change from your school to my school if you're going to come here every single day?

Jay stirs his hot choco and says, a spoon immediately hits on his head. Ni-Ki glares at Jay. Then he looks to Sunoo, he got shocked. Instead of laughing because of the good offer, he just zone out. Then Sunoo woke up and realizes his unusual expression. He smiles shyly, fixes his hair then says.

-I..I have a high reputation.... right now in Belift Lab Highschool, I.... don't want to leave it all behind, all of my ..efforts.

Sunoo tries to find a reason that could be trustworthy, the reason, it is trustworthy, but the way he tells it made Jay and Ni-Ki suspicious of him.

-That's good when you thought that way, now get your ass back to your school and keep your reputation before someone ruin it. Don't come here again would you?

Sunoo felt relieved, he doesn't answer Ni-Ki. He still stays put and sits next to Ni-Ki. Ni-Ki hates it so much when Sunoo gots so stubborn, because every time, he can't do anything about it. 

Then suddenly the whole cafeteria got noisy, everyone is looking at the cafeteria door.

-Haaa....This barely happens..

Jay keeps on stirring his hot choco. He rest his chin on his hand and looks towards the door. That person is also the one who caused most of the troubles in this school. Immediately after seeing Jake, Sunoo got afraid and kept on shaking. The last conversation became a trauma for Sunoo, now he doesn't dare to face Jake again. He pushes the chair out and stands up. Sunoo says quickly.

-Okay imma go see you bye. (double the normal speed.)

He smiles uncomfortably and runs away. Ni-Ki raised his eyebrow and looks at Sunoo. Normally, Ni-Ki shouted at Sunoo to make him leave, but today why is he behaving so good? Actually Jake is the reason Sunoo doesn't want to study here, since they were small Jake always told him that don't want to be taking responsibilities for Sunoo so Sunoo always have kept his distance from Jake. 

_____________

-Only that much?

One of the students asks, Jungwon swallows in his tears and nods his head.

-You're a prince, why do your parents gave you SO LITTLE MONEY? How could such a noble be poor huh? This is definitely not enough for the new purse I wanna buy.

Around Jungwon came up lots of disgusted smiles, Jungwon kept his head down.

-Take off his clothes. Then we'll sell it away, it should be enough money.

She looks at his outfit and rubs her chin. Tell the other ones to came in and "torture" Jungwon. Jungwon got frightened, he can't do anything. He beg and beg them. His small hands can't do anything...

-Hey

A voice pops up, softly and polite but it made all of them startled. Sunoo puts his hands in front of his chest, frowned slightly, it shows that he's a 100% mad.

-Do you know what you've been doing?

-we're..we're sorry Sunoo....., we promises that next time we...we..won't dar..

-Next time? If I can't eat anything today then I won't be able survive until next time.

They looks at each others, seems confused, Sunoo slowly walks towards Jungwon, looks at him from top to toes, then asks.

-Can you make dinner today?

If Jungwon shakes his head. They're dead. But Jungwon is very kind and wouldn't want to do that. So obviously, he nods. 

But the weird thing is Sunoo frowned even more.

-Take off your clothes.

He turns around and shouted in one of the students face. She's shaking, can't stand, her hands kept on holding together and shakes. Sunoo lost his calm, he walks closer, rips her outside cardigan. Everyone else didn't know what to do. To be correct, they don't dare to do anything. Then he came closer and tear the shirt inside. But after a few buttons then he stopped.

-huh? Does this feels good?

-n..no.....no....

She shake her head, Sunoo sighs and let her go. Then grab Jungwon's hand and pull him to the nurse.

Nurse's room.

Jungwon groans softly, Sunoo looks at him and frowned.

-Did you feel pain now?

Jungwon stays silent and looks at his bleeding hand. He felt very shameful when he bothered Sunoo so many times. Sunoo saved him from those bullies lots and lots of times. Jungwon doesn't want himself to be this weak...

-Why do you always choose to suffers? If you get bully by them then just hit them back. Punch or kick, whatever you can do. If you can't hit back then just run.

-........

-You should remember that you're now my chef. You should remember what reputation did I have in this school. Why are you're so weak? You should at least be braver.

Jungwon bites his lips, trying to swallow in his tears so he won't cry, he tried hard to speak.

-I...I..got it, I'm....sorry..

Sunoo sighs heavily, he stands up, step out from the nurse's room, before leaving he left behind a sentence and slams the door behind him.

-Today you don't need to come and cook. Rest at home. We're going to a restaurant to eat.