Chap 23

-Honeyyyyy, lunch is ready!

Sunoo runs in the house, shouted.

-Why is it not instant noodles? Did you robbed it?

Ni-Ki looks at him, he doesn't trust Sunoo, Sunoo doesn't feel mad at all (because that's the truth), he smiles.

-It's free.

Then suddenly his face changes.

-If you don't want it then I'll eat it, alone.

It's hard to catch up with Sunoo's mood. Though Ni-Ki got use to it. He doesn't care if this meal is robbed by Sunoo or is it free food. But just look at how delicious it is, maybe he will tell Sunoo to rob again.

-Oh yes, one more thing....

Sunoo says. 

-You can make dinner by yourself honey.

Sunoo goes closer, whispers.

-Where are you going. Stay home and make dinner, don't make any trouble.

Ni-Ki still watching the TV, doesn't even glance at Sunoo.

-Please, today, only today....

-Screw it. From the day I marry you I have never had anything else beside instant noodles. I got chased everyday and didn't came home until midnight. You are not going anywhere.

Ni-Ki loudly said, looks serious. This time, he's not going to listen to Sunoo anymore.

Sunoo looks angry, he steps upstairs "quietly". Ni-Ki looks after Sunoo, his smile's full of cheer.

_____________________________

Evening.

Ni-Ki's outside playing with Black, Sunoo's up in his room.

A rope came from his room and touches the ground. 

He looks at himself in the mirror, feeling satisfied. Wears a pair of leather gloves, a small backpack, climbs over the window, climbs down the rope.

-You don't let me go. Then I'll have to let myself go then.

He laughs, turns around to look at Ni-Ki playing with Black, salute.

Sunoo just landed down safely, he turns around and climbs over the gates. But then....

-ah shit.

Sunoo bumps into someone trying to climbs over the gates to gets in his house.

-Thief!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay was about to shout then Sunoo covers his mouth. Jay looks closer, then he recognize who is it. 

-Sunoo, what are you doing?

-Nothing sus.

-A hahaha, are you sneaking out to go somewhere?

Hears Jay's evil laugh, he know that Jay is going to say this to Ni-Ki. They both are outside the gate, Sunoo can't whistle for Black to come to bite this jerk. He says unwillingly.

-What do you want.

-Follow, hohoho.

-Let's go.

Belift Lab High School.

-Hi Jungwon.

Sunoo waves his hand at Jungwon standing in front of the school gate. Jay also waves  at Jungwon and smiles. Jungwon blushes and nods. 

Sunoo stands in front of them. Loudly says.

-This morning I forgot my keys at the class so I have to go take it, if someone took it then it's going to be bad (bad for the one that takes it). The reason I brought Jungwon here is because your're my chef and servant, you have to go with me in these situation. And you, your job is to protect us (Jay is 2 years younger than Sunoo and Jungwon), and you always have to lead first in dangerous situation, got it?