▫️Welcome To Camp Cretaceous▫️

💞Trinity💞

I lean against the ferry railing as Isla Nublar gets closer and closer. I've been to this island so many times in the last eight years that I know this place like the back of my hand. Mr. Masrani allowed me to come to the island free of charge given that this is the only way to visit my dad.

It's not like I spent all my time here gallivanting around the park, going on all the rides. If anything I'd go exploring with my Dad. Mostly the nature spots of the park. He's taught me so much over the years we spent together. I love him. He's my best friend.

I gather my hair up and pull it to the side, off my neck. I'm wearing an off the shoulder white shirt with palm trees all over, jean shorts, and sneakers. The sun glints off my golden bracelet that belonged to my mother. I run my fingers through my dyed red hair.

It's a few days old after I'd gotten it touched up so it's still a little vibrant. Footsteps approach me and I turn to see a young kid with dark skin, yellow hoodie, white shirt, jeans, black and white sneakers. "Hey, I'm Darius."

"Trinity." I turn back to gaze out at the ocean, watching the other passenger ship head for the island. Since we're basically on the other side of the island we're heading for a different dock. "So, are you excited for camp?!"

"Wouldn't be here if I wasn't," I tell him and glance over in his direction. We start conversing while we wait for the boat to finally stop and it only takes about twenty minutes. Once docked we make our way off the boat where a man is waiting for us.

He's wearing a headband, red t-shirt, khaki shorts, and sneakers. I look to my right at the two campers beside me. There's a girl with long brown hair pulled into a ponytail, grey zip up shirt, grey and purple shorts, and sneakers. Then there's a pink haired girl with a phone, snapping video and pictures since she got off the boat.

She's wearing a pink jacket, jeans, and sneakers. On my left is Darius and beside him is a slightly plump rambunctious girl. She had short black hair, leather jacket, jeans, and boots.

"Welcome to Isla Nublar, campers. You are the chosen few, the first kids in the entire world to ever experience the awesomeness that is Camp Cretaceous." I look back toward the counselor as he absentmindedly fiddles with his clipboard. "I know, the trip from the mainland was rough on some. Hello, Ben."

I look to see a boy in a green hoodie, fanny pack, cargo shorts, and hiking boots. He gives the counselor a thumbs up before turning to puke into the water. "But you made it! I'm Dave, head counselor. You heard that correctly- head honcho, big shot."

An approaching vehicle causes all of us to turn and I notice that Ben has rejoined the group. A jeep comes to a stop and the door opens to reveal a woman with brown hair tied into a low pony at the nape of her neck and is wearing the same attire as Dave. "Ah, so sorry I'm late. Welcome, campers!"

She jumps down from her car, closing the door behind her and comes over to us with a warm smile. "I'm Roxie, head counselor of Camp Cretaceous." She takes a spot beside Dave and we all turn to give him a look since he said the same thing. He chuckles nervously and breaks eye contact for a moment.

"Well, it's sort of a co-head counselor sort of situation."

"Is it?" She asks arching an eyebrow at him and he brings a fist to his mouth, clearing his throat before raising his clipboard up scanning the paper. "Anyway, some of you won contests to be here. Some of you had VIP invites, but for the next two weeks all of you will be getting the five-star treatment!"

I glance and see the tech girl pointing her phone in my and the others directions. I smile nervously and give a small wave in the cameras direction. Then I turn back to the counselors as Roxie begins speaking. "As our first campers, we've lined up exclusive behind the scenes tours of Jurassic World."