▫️Escape From Isla Nublar▫️

💞Trinity💞

Dad is currently driving us to another dock, hoping that Darius and Ben just got turned around and ended up at the wrong one. I stand at the front of the boat with the others and I'm feeling a little better especially since in a few hours we'll be out of this place and never coming back. Blue growls softly and I place my hand on her head, seeing the down side.

I'm sorry, Blue, I wish when we leave I could take you with me, but… that would just be too dangerous. I don't want anyone getting hurt, especially not you, girl. I hope you'll understand. "Aw, man. I left my captain's hat in the limo."

"Uh, Kenji? I think we have slightly bigger problems," Yaz scolds him and he nods with a worried look in his eyes. "I know, I know. We're heading back to the dock. Hopefully, the Scorpios has cleared out by now."

"You and me both, Kenj." I rest my head against his shoulder and he smiles down at me before we look out at the approaching dock. Dad pulls up beside it and cuts the engine. We silently disembark and start heading for the ramp. When we reach the top a tail comes out of nowhere, scaring the life out of us.

We scream in fear and duck out of the way as the dino bellows softly. Blue snarls and I stop her from attacking when I realize it's just a stegosaurus.

She walks away and we all sigh in relief before Sammy continues moving. "No Scorpios."

"Yet," Yaz tells the pink haired girl and I shake my head. "Don't jinx it."

"Oh, my gosh! Guys!" I speed up to see what it is Sammy's so worried about. I gasp when I see a totaled limo leaning vertically against a tree. We rush over to it and I stare up at it apprehensively. "What is it? Describe it with words." Dad sighs and shakes his head. "Kenji, just get over here!"

He groans and gets up walking over. "Oh, no. Darius and Ben?" I look around and feel weak with relief when I see human footprints leading away from the wreckage. "They're still alive. Look!"

"Nice, Trinny. Good observation," Dad praises and I smile as the other campers come over to look at the tracks. "Come on, let's go find these kids." I nod and follow after my dad with Blue and the others behind me. Eventually, the footprints lead us to a bunch of torn and ripped up trees.

"Something big came through here. Like, lots of something bigs."

"Your point, Yaz? We're looking for Ben and Darius, remember? That's just dinosaurs doing dinosaur stuff," Kenji remarks as he moves forward. "No. Look. They destroyed the trees they like to eat. Something spooked em real bad."

"Sammy's right. These animals must've been terrified to have damaged their own food source like this," Dad says as he takes in all the ripped up trunks. Rustling sounds reach us and we instinctively go back to back. "I swear, if that's the Scorpios rex…" Kenji trails off and the sound of a baby dinosaur crying splits the air and we all share looks with each other.

We peek around a tree trunk and spot a baby long neck. The girls and I aw at the sight and Sammy immediately walks over to her. "Sammy, don't touch…" He trials off when she strokes the back of the baby dino. "Hi, there. I'm not gonna hurt you." Blue snarls and my eyes widen as she crouches down, her muscles tensing. The long neck cries in fear and I jump in front of her.

"Blue, no! Go!" I click my tongue and motion for her to go someplace else to hunt if she's hungry. She stares up at me and taps her sickle claw on the ground. I give her a stern look and she growls before taking off into the jungle. I sigh in relief and walk over to the dino with Yaz and Brooklynn. "Sorry about that, girl."

She bellows softly and I rub her chest in a comforting manner while the other girls pet the baby too. "Oh! You're so cute," Brooklynn says with aw in her voice and I smile. "Ugh! Girls! In and out, remember?"