▫️Eye Of The Storm▫️

💞Trinity💞

I feel hands on my waist pulling me closer and I smile as he presses kisses all over my skin as the sun shines down above us. Kenji and I are currently stretched out on the yacht with a blanket covering us. We're in no danger of being bothered here. Yaz is on a run, Sammy and Brooklynn are off solving a mystery, Ben is probably exploring with Bumpy and Darius is back at camp getting our supplies ready along with my dad.

We've got 12 hours all to ourselves and we've been using every one of them. Kenji pulls away and hovers over me, his eyes trailing all over me and I fight against a blush. I wrap my arms around his neck and press a quick kiss to his lips. "I love you, Kenji," I whisper to him once I pull away and he looks down at me fondly.

"I love you, too, Trinny." He captures my mouth in a deep kiss and I feel all my worries melt away. He nips my bottom lip gently, causing my lips to part, allowing his tongue entrance. His hands roam down my body stopping at my waist. He pulls away and looks at me as if asking permission.

(cringey)

I smile and kiss him as he enters. I gasp slightly, he trails kisses down my jawline going to my neck as he slowly pulls out. My grip on his neck tightens as he begins thrusting at a slow and steady pace. Quiet gasps leave my mouth as I try to keep the noise to a minimum, threading my fingers through Kenji's raven hair.

He kisses me, sealing off my noises and I close my eyes enjoying the sensation. We were almost finished when I hear Blue sounding her warning call that someone was coming. Kenji pulls away and I make a noise of frustration getting a look of understanding from the Asian boy. "Sorry, Trinny," he whispers as he pulls out and I nod.

At least we got to finish the first time. We quickly get up and start pulling our clothes on as fast as possible. I button and zip my jean shorts as Kenji finishes getting dressed. Seconds later Bumpy comes through the brush with Ben on her back along with Blue following after them. "Why are you following me? Go away! Find your mom or whatever Trinny is to you."

"Right here, Ben," I call to him as he makes a shooing motion at Blue who narrows her eyes at him. He looks at Kenji and I as he gets closer. "What're you guys up too?"

"Nothing much," my boyfriend? replies and I stand beside him, placing my arm on his shoulder. "Just enjoying the day. Talking about… what we're going to do once we get off Isla Nublar."

"Yeah. What're you doing here Ben?"

"Just checking on the cover, making sure you didn't knock it down again."

"This close to getting off this stupid island? Not likely. I'm done with this place."

"Well, carry on then," he calls before Bumpy turns and disappears back into the jungle. Thunder claps in the distance and lightning flashes across the sky. "Guess we should head back," Kenji says and I nod in agreement. We jump down onto the dock and head back to camp hand in hand.

By the time we get back the skies have become grey and it's kind of dark thanks to the storm clouds covering the sun. My dad glances over at us, zoning in our clasped hands and I see him roll his eyes but I ignore it. I climb up the ladder with Kenji following close behind.

"I know we still got another 12 hours until the patch on the boat is shipshape, but it seems totes dry to me." I shake my head as I sit down on the couch and he joins me, propping his feet up as Darius looks at us with a bag on his shoulder. "I really wanted to poke it to make sure, but I didn't. Restraint, yo."

I look over at Darius and see the sadness in his eyes. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask him and he looks away from the photo in his hand. "Oh, nothing. I always meant to check out a Gallimimus for my… book, but never got around to it."