Chapter 29

- Jacob's POV- (While on the Swings)

Fuck! I wanted to go punch that pair of siblings because they had hurt Jasmine so much. I came just imagine her fear stricken face when the used to tease her. If they were here I would have already started a fight with them. I bet they were just jealous of Jasmine. Jasmine is perfect in every way possible and they just couldn't handle that.

I knew that this was the right time to ask so I slowly pulled out the small bundle of Jasmine flowers I had in my jacket. When I went to pick of Jasmine's little brother Max, I came out the car and went into the school to pick him up. Sophia's class didn't have school today. But anyway, on my way back to the car  I had secretly stopped to pick up these beautiful Jasmine flowers. Now that I pulled them out of my jacket, I thought about it and it was kinda lame. But I just went with it!

I smiled as brightly as I could've and said "Jasmine, will you be my girlfriend?"

After a few agonizing seconds she finally responded "Yes"

I could handle the wave of emotions that I had just encountered. But I set that all aside as I grabbed ahold of the rusty chain that was on Jasmine's swing and pulled her towards me for a kiss. Out of all the kisses I have shared with whores, sluts, college students, random girls etc. this has got to be the best kiss I've ever had before. Just as we were about to deepen it we heard a panicked cry.

"JASMINE, JACOB!" I heard what I assume to be Jasmine’s brother’s voice yell. Our heads whipped forwards to the source of the yell and we start to run towards him.

"It's Sophia. She fainted!" he said and it was only then did I realize my little sister laying on the ground. My eyes widened at the site and I quickly picked her up bridal style and carried her to the car. Jasmine opened the back door for me and allowed me to place Sophia in. Sophia sat in the back with Max, while Jasmine and I sat in the front. I could feel the color drain from my face as I thought about all the negative things that could've caused this. Suddenly I felt a warm hand grab mine and interlaced my fingers with theirs, which instantly made me feel 100 times better. I glanced to my side at Jasmine and she gave me a reassuring smile to which I returned with a shaky one. 5 minutes of silence and I couldn't hear anything but the soft inhale and exhale Jasmine was doing. It kept reminding me I had to breath.

Finally, we arrived at the hospital and I carried Sophia inside while Jasmine and her brother followed behind.

“Excuse me, we need a doctor. My sister fainted” I said and looked down to the small girl in my hands for emphasis. The lady I was talking to was just looking at her computer screen, not even bothering to acknowledge me.

“Excuse me!” I yelled demandingly and she looked up bored. However when she caught a sight of me, the blonde haired blue eyed lady, probably in her early twenties, pulled down her shirt to reveal her non existent cleavage and batted her eyelashes.

“How can I help you?” she said with a smirk and from my peripheral vision I saw Jasmine tense up. Do I detect jealousy, huh?

“Yes, you can. My sister fainted and we need to see a doctor” I said and she looked down at my sister who was in my arms. Then she faked concern, how can I tell? Let’s just say she isn't a very good actor. She shot out of her chair and ran around the desk she was sitting behind so that she could come out with us. When she came out I can see that she was wearing a tight pencil skirt with massive heels. She gasped really dramatically and put her hand on my shoulder. My first thought was that her hand wasn't as warm as Jasmine’s was.