Chapter 21 (Bonus Jacob's POV)

- Jacob's POV -

Ughhh! What is that smell? I frustratingly open my eyes to be met with the color brownish white in front of my face.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled and jumped up knocking away the foot wearing a sock from my face. As soon as I yelled the person yelled too and fell off the couch. Rubbing their the person sat up to reveal... Matt? OH yeah...MATT!

"What the fuck man!" He yelled angrily

"It's not my fault you were shoving your shit smelling sock up my nose!" I said back and shivered for effect at which he rolled his eyes at.

"Shut up, dick face" he muttered and I laughed

"Dick face?" I said still clutching my stomach

"SHUT UP!" He yelled and threw a pillow at my face and I stopped laughing, well maybe there was a chuckle here and there. Matt pulled out his phone and his eyes widened.

"SHIT! We're sooooo late for school!" Matt yelled and and started running towards my bathroom and locked the door.

"The spare toothbrush in in the 3rd drawer" I yelled at him and he yelled back a quick thanks. I ran to the upstairs bathroom and quickly brushed my teeth, no time for showering. I pulled on a T-shirt and some sweats and then I looked to another pair of sweats and a T-shirt to give to Matt. When I got downstairs I knocked on the bathroom and he opened. I threw the clothes at him and he mumbled a thanks again and closed the door. 5 minutes later he came out.

"Finally!" I exclaimed

"Hey, I didn't take that long!" he said defensively

"Suuuure" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Let's go" he said and started running towards the door.

"MATT WAIT THE DOOR-" I started to yell but I got cut off when he ran face first into the closed door.

"isn't open" I said in a small voice and winced when I saw Matt on the floor holding his face that now had a purple bruise. AHHH, WHAT SMART FRIENDS I HAVE...

-20 Minutes later-

We got to school right when the lunch bell rung. I had spent 10 minutes just looking for an ice pack at my house and 6 minutes putting on Matt's face. It only took 4 minutes to get here though. The bruise on his face was hideous, but it was hideously funny. Get it, Get it...come on it was clever! Anywaaaay, we were currently waiting outside of Ms. Marisol, our music teacher's room.

Matt knocked on the door and we waited and waited and.....you guessed it! WAITED! 

"What are you guys doing here"" a voice said behind us and we both spinned around to see Ms. Marisol holding a coffee mug and her faced looked at us curiously. Are you fucking kidding me, she wasn't even in the room. We waited 15 minutes for nothing!

"OH! We wanted to ask you something!" Matt said politely to her and she nodded.

"Ok, come on in and we'll talk" she said with a smile

We followed her in and when she gestured for us to take a seat we did.

"What do you need?" she asked us

"Well, we were wondering if you could tell us something" I said 

"It depends" she said back looking even more curious

"Um, we would like to know who was in the music room yesterday during lunch?" Matt said casually and smiled.

"OH, Ja-I mean I cant tell you that!" she said with wide eyes as she almost slipped up. Dang it!         who was she gonna say?!

"And why not?" I said with narrowed eyes

"Uh, student confidentiality?" she said nervously

"Hmmm, I guess we'll have to find out ourselves." Matt said and looked a me and I smirked.

"Bye Ms. Marisol. No thanks for  your help"

Ms. Marisol gulped and shakily said bye.

Matt and I left and we discussed my idea.

"Ok so, I am going to say that I need to find a girl singer for our next football game and auditions will be held after school. To make it appeal to everyone the sluts and nerds Ill say the person I pick will get a choice in the matter. A date with me, extra credit or just a singing gig. Ok?" I said 

"But how will you know it's her?" Matt  asked

"Just trust me,  I will" I said coolly and he slowly nodded

 "Ok lets go to the main office" I said and Matt agreed.

"Lets go"

-At the Main Office-

"Gentlemen, What are you dong?" a man's voice asked us and we both froze. Then we turned around to see the principle.

"Uhhh" I said nervously and Matt looked uncomfortable then after 1 minute we all burst out laughing.

"I see you never seize to amaze me Jacob" Our principal said

"I try" I said smiling. The principle was an old family friend of my dad and we knew each other. Matt knows this too because when he was at my house one time the principle came over to drop something off for my dad and I had to explain to him.

"So lad, what are you doing?" Mr. Higgins asked me 

"Oh, weeeelll.." I said and then started diving in the story. After I finished Mr. Higgins had a smirk on his face.

"All this for a girl, huh?" he said

"Uhh, maaaybe" I said avoiding anyone's eyes.

"Ok, I'll help you out" he said finally and Matt and I grinned

"Great!" We both said 

We watched as Mr. Higgins pressed a red button and held it down.

"Students, I have am important message" he started

"The football team needs a female singer and we will be holding auditions after school." he continued. I wrote the rest on a paper and passed t to him.

"To persuade you to try out, the person that will be picked will get extra credit and if they want a date with anyone on the football team. Thank you for your time." Mr. Higgins finished with a smile.

"Happy?" HE acquired and we both nodded.

"Definitely" I said

"I'm glad I could help." Mr. Higgins said

"Are you fellas going to the masquerade ball?"

"Yeah, I might" Matt said and Mr. Higgins looked over at me.

"Ehh, why not?" I said with a smiled and shrugged my shoulders. Mr. Higgins grinned and clapped his hands.

"Great! I look forward to seeing you there." Mr. Higgins said and left. After he left Matt and I grinned and high fived each other. The plan was a success. Now time for part 2, the auditions.......

(AN: The picture at the side is Matt as Dylan O'brien. I hope you enjoyed, sorry for the spelling errors!

-xoxoxo purplebunnies106)