Chapter 5

- Jasmine's POV -

Well, that was really weird...why did he just leave like that? Wait, why do I even care? UGHHHH!!!!!!!!! This is so frustrating! I quickly said goodbye to my brother who was currently smirking at me...awkward much? When I walked out of the door I saw the school's slut Carly ringing Jacob's doorbell. OHHHH!!! so that's why he left. I have to admitted it ind of made my a little angry to think about what they would be doing about now. wait, what am I saying i don't care about them, and I DON'T CARE ABOUT JACOB! Man, my head hurts like shit right now, I need to go. I quickly got in my car and drove to Starbucks where Christy, Rachel, Dill, and Marrisa were currently awaiting my presence.

As soon as I opened the door the strong smell of coffee overwhelmed me. In our usual table I saw my friend waiting there with my already ordered frappuccino and chocolate croissant. I love my friends! I quickly took my seat and they all greeted me. I started drinking my frappuccino when Marrisa asked "So what going on between you and Jacob?" I almost spit out my drink right there. "What do you mean, I hate him" I quickly said. She eyed my suspiciously and then continued with a conversation that's she was having with Rachel. I turned to Christy and Dill, they were both looking at me. I've known them the longest so they know a lot about me. I knew they were going to ask about Jacob and I really didn't want to talk about that asshole who's probably doing nasty things with Carly...Deep breaths Jaz, Deep breaths. Before they could bring him up I said "So Christy, how's Sean?" Right when I said his name her face lit up and she smiled. I can tell she really liked him from how she was talking and how much just saying his name would affect her. I'll have to have a talk with him next time I see him.

After we all had a snacks and coffee, we went our separate ways. I climbed in my car and started driving home, when I remembered we needed milk. My brother finishes a whole carton of milk like every 3 days, he LOVES it. I made a turn and went to the closet grocery store. I usually go to the one by my school but it;s too far away right now. I opened the doors and went to the dairy section. I got the milk and went to the cashier. "Jasmine?" I looked up and saw that this cashier seemed familiar. Then it clicked the cashier was Ash, Jacob's friend. "Oh, hi Ash, I didn't know you worked here?" I said with a confused look on my face. He chuckled "No one does, it's a secret" I laughed "Alright, I'll keep your secret" he smiled "Thanks" He cashed my milk and handed to me. "Goodnight, Jasmine" he yelled as I walked out, I laughed and waved behind me. What a coincidence, Ash is actually a nice, not to mention hot guy who works as a cashier, who would have thought he is also a football player. Life is just full of surprises, isn't it?