Chapter 14

- Jacob's POV - 

~The night of the dance~

I honk my horn at the person in front of me, I needed to get back to the dance to see if Jasmine was ok. Opening the window I stick my head out and yell "FUCKING DRIVE! PEOPLE HAVE FUCKING PLACES TO BE, ASSHOLE!" I take deep breath to calm myself down, and finally the line starts moving, about time. When I finally meet the school parking lot, I get out and run to were I am guessing a girl would run, the garden benches.

As I started running I spotted two people sitting down on one of the benches talking. I quickly jumped behind the closet bush. FUCK! OF COURSE IT HAD TO BE A FUCKING ROSE BUSH! I peek thorough the small space in the bush and see Ash and Jasmine sitting there. Feels like Deja Vu doesn't it? Ahhhh, Ash is already here. He beat me again might as well just leave.  

As I get up I see Ash close his eyes and pucker, waiting for Jasmine to kiss. HA, IDIOT! Shes never gonna do that. I stand corrected as I saw Jasmine lean forward when the fireworks went off. OH, HELL NO!, I feel anger and jealously pulse through my veins. I quickly stand up to do something about it, but apparently things cant go my way since a thorn out of nowhere was in front of me and I step on it. SHIT, THAT HURT LIKE HELL! I hold my foot and look up to see Jasmine and Ash already gone, man I am such an idiot!

~Present Time~ (Still Jacob's POV)

I slam my locker as I remember what had happened last night, and that I didn't do anything about it. I see Ash approach me and I quickly doge him. I cant talk to him right now, even though Jasmine told what happen last night and I cant help but feel mad. I hid from Ash by going into a random room. I look out the little glass thing on the door and see that he is just standing in front of my locker, GREAT now I cant come out without him seeing me. I decide to explode the room and I see a big ass piano, i the middle of the room. Well, that I cant resist. I walked over and take a seat. I crack my knuckles and get ready to sing the song I wrote last last in anger. BTW it has nothing to do with what happened, just saying....OK maybe a little does but NOT ALL OF IT. I am not a girly stupid ass songwriter piece of shit. I am a manly songwriter piece of awesome shit! Anyway...I place my hand on the keys and start. (AN: This is not mine I don't own the lyrics "All to Myself" by Marianas Trench)

                                                                "I don't patronize, I realize

I'm losing and this is my real life.
I am half asleep, and I am wide awake.
This habit is always so hard to break.

I don't want to be the bad guy,
I've been blaming myself and I think you know why.
I'm killing time, and time's killing you
Every way that I do.

Did you say "please just follow me?"
I thought you wanted me.
Cause I want you all to myself.
I can try to suck it up,
I just can't suck it up.
Make me feel like some one else

Please just follow me.
I thought you wanted me.
Cause I want you all to myself.
I can try to suck it up,
I just can't suck it up.
Make me feel like some one else

I'm under the gun, you're like the only one.
I just can't decide what I'm running from.
This isn't what I wanted, but
I can't keep my filthy fucking mouth shut.

It's not enough, it's never enough.
I wish I could breathe without getting it stuck.
Can't focus it, but I try it
over and over again.

Na na, na na, na.
Na na, na na, na na.
Na na, na na, na.
Na na, na na, na na.

Please just follow me?
I thought you wanted me,
Cause I want you all to myself.
I can try and suck it up,
I just can't suck it up.
Make me feel like...

Did you say "Please just follow me"?
I thought you wanted me,
Cause I can't stay with someone else,
I'll try and suck it up,
I just can't fuck it up,
I want you all to myself.

Did you say "Please just follow me"?
I thought you wanted me,
Cause I want you all to myself.
I can try and suck it up,
I just can't suck it up.
Make me feel like someone else.

Na na, na na, na."     

I sing as I played the last note. The bell rang and I got up, swung my book bag on my shoulder, looked through the glass and saw that Ash was already gone. The little prick, never late to class. I swung open the door and walked to my Health class. I opened the door and took a seat, which is now next to Jasmine. After the boring ass teacher said what we would be doing today, I turned to Jasmine.

"Hey" I said 

She looked at me "Hey" 

An awkward silence occurred for a couple of seconds until Jasmine said "We better get started"

"What are we supposed to do again?" I asked

She rolled her eyes and said " Well, we have an assignment. According to our occupations we have to make a story on how we met. Then we have to write our vows, and tomorrow we share it in front of the class."

Just as I was about to say how we can use the internet she said "We cant use the internet or we will get a zero." Well, damn!

"So, we'll do the vows for homework and do our meeting story now since we have to do that together"

"Ok, that's cool with me" I say even though, I was busy staring at the girls behind her who were giving me a free show of ass, and boobs. Jasmine saw I wasn't paying attention and looked to my eyesight seeing the girls and immediately turns red. The question is, did she turn red in anger or embarrassed? One can only hope it was anger, because that would mean she's jealous, right?

"Lets get started" she said quickly

"Sure" this time fully paying attention. 

"Ok, so what do you think the story should be" she asked me

"Ummmm, we went to get coffee and the we reached for the cup at the same time, or some girly shit like that"

"Nah, too stupid" She said and laughed when I made an offended face

"Oh, I know! Our companies made us do a duet together and we feel in love during the experience."

I said, and then grinned when she agreed. "See, I totally redeemed myself"

"Yep, totally" she said while chuckling and I rolled my eyes.

The bell rung and we both got up. The rest of the day went by fast and soon it was time for me to go home. After I picked up Sophia, I went up in my room. Looking out the window I saw Jasmine, pen in hand trying to concentrate on the paper in front of her. This reminded my of the vow shit I had to do. Time to get started. 

(AN: The song Jacob sang is on the side. Just imagine him doing it with piano.

xoxox-purplebunnies106)