Chapter 30

-  Jasmine's POV -

I woke up naturally with a smile. I grabbed my phone. 3, 2, 1…

“BEEEEEP”

“BEEEEEP”

I clicked the button and the treacherous beeping stopped. I jumped out of bed and took a deep breath. I think today is going to be a good day. I got out of bed and stripped out of my clothes, walked in the bathroom and stepped in the shower. After letting the warm water relax my tense muscles, I step out and wrap my towel around me. Then I changed into a outfit the consisted of light blue faded skinny jeans, a white sweater and a peach scarf paired with matching peach vans. I accessorized with a bracelet, one of my favorite rings with a heart on it and pearl earrings. I grabbed my book bag after applying light makeup and putting my hair up in a ponytail.

“Max, LETS GO!” I yelled and a few seconds later Max came running down the stairs. My parents were already gone to work, they had to go to a meeting. I grabbed two granola bars and tossed one of them to Max.

“Eat it in the car” I said and Max nodded. I walked out of the house after Max and then I locked the door.

-10 Minutes Later-

I walked through the front doors of my school and immediately everyone stared at me, then turned to their friends gushing. Hmmm, I guess everyone already knows about Jacob and I. I guess everyone if finally happy that their all time  favorite ship has come true, or whatever the fuck that means. I pulled the nice girl smile on my face and waved to everyone who waved at me until I was shot some mean glares from the slut group in the corner of the hallway. I raised an eyebrow at them and the scoffed and looked away. What bitches! I mean honestly?!

I walked to my locker that crowed by my awaiting friends.

“How did he do it?” Rachel asked immediately and I felt my cheeks heat up as I remembered what happened at the park.

“OH, GOD! Don't tell me you guys already did it!” Marissa exclaimed and if possible my cheeks turned 50 shades darker.

“Did what?” Dill asked innocently. She was the most innocent, mature and oblivious one out of the group.

“Ya know, did it…..?” Marissa said slowly dragging out the words did and it. Dill just shook her head still confused and Marissa face palmed.

“DID IT...AS IN SEX!” she yelled frustrated

“Woah there, talking about me?” Peter, Marissa’s boyfriends came up to us and gave her a peck on the cheek causing  Marissa to slightly blush.

“NO! EW! Why would we be talking about you?!” Marissa yelled and hit him on the back of his head. HARD.

“Jeez, woman!” Peter said rubbing the back of his head while Marissa smirked triumphantly.

“Uh, Christy. You seem awfully quiet today. What’s wrong?” I acquired and Christy’s eyes almost popped out of her head when she heard her name.

“Uhhh, nothing much?” she stated nervously in a question form and I narrowed my eyes suspiciously at her