Chapter 17

-Jasmine's POV-

I feel something wet on my face...slowly I opened my eyes, squinting. Oh! Max was just spraying whipped cream on my face, cool. WAIT. WHAT! I jumped up to see Max laughing his ass off rolling on the ground. 

"I am gonna kill you!" I yelled at him, making him immediately stop laughing and start running. I threw my covers off of me and started chasing him. As I was running I passed a clock and when I read the time I froze. 

"SHIT, MAX. LATE. SCHOOL. BAD!!!!!!!" I said n ot even being able to form a compete sentence. Soon my brother was running up the stairs with a relaxed face. WTF? 

"Dude, did you not just hear me? Go get dressed!" I exclaimed

"Oh, I heard you. Actually, I woke up 3 hours ago. I didn't wake you up because I have a test today and I don't want to take it. Duh." He replied finishing his statement off with a smirk. 

"Well, just for that your going" I said with narrowed eyes and an evil smirk, causing him to pout and say "PLEEEEEASSEEE JAZZY!"

"No, get dressed. Mom would kill me if I let you miss school. Plus I have to do something important today in school." This wasn't a lie we had to do the vows thing today and I remember the teacher saying we cant miss it and to dress nice. Since I had Health I believe 3 period today, I might actually make it. 

I ran into my room, after making sure Max was getting dressed. Searching through my closet I was looking for something good to wear. I took out a long sleeved white blouse and a navy blue skirt. It didn't look bad when I picked it out but when I tried it on that was another thing. The top was okay but the skirt was just way to short. I was barely covering my ass. I checked the time and realized I had no time to change the skirt. I quickly put on a pearl necklace and a gold watch. I ran my fingers through me hair and I liked how it looked, wavy/curly. I grabbed my book bag and a purse, and waited downstairs fro my brother. 5 seconds tops, he was down. Not bothering to eat breakfast, Max and I ran out the door.

I put my purse with me because today I have cheer leading practice and the squad and I usually go out to get smoothies after so might as well. I reached in my purse, and luck lily found some lip gloss and powder. I took it out when we were at a stoplight, and my brother rolled his eyes.

"Shut up" I told him

"Actually, I wasn't speaking" He replied with a smirk

"Smart ass" I muttered under my breath and he chuckled.

" The light turned green and I put the make up away, I finished anyways. Then I started driving in quiet, but my brother had to open his mouth.

"So, who you getting all dressed up for?" my brother asked me

Keeping my eyes on the road I replied "No one"

"Sure it's not Jacob" I screeched to a stop and luckily it was in front of his school

"Bye" I said through gritted teeth

"Bye, sis" He said laughing over how worked up he got me.

After he left I rolled my eyes and drove to my school. It was the end of second period now, so perfect timing. First I went to the main office and told them about my tardiness, and just as I was leaving the bell rang. Here we go 3rd period!

I walked into the almost full classroom and when I did you would've heard a pin drop. Talk about awkward. Since I knew this skirt was probably the shortest thing I ever wore to school I turned beet red. I walked to my seat which or course was next to Jacob, who was already there. As I sat down he looked at me with raised eyebrows as he shamelessly scanned my body. Then he finished his scan with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and crossed my legs.