Chapter 26 (Bonus: Jacob and MATT'S POV)

• Dedicated to Dilpreet Kaur

-Jacob's POV-

Weekends are a blessing.

I cant believe my plan worked yesterday! I was really curious to hear Jasmine sing since every single girl I know auditioned except for her and her friends. It had to be one of them or I had to be missing someone. I already knew that her friends would audition but I had to convince Jasmine to, so what better to do then challenging her? I mean, am I smart or what? Anyway, today there are no auditions because I promised Matt I would help  him ask out Daneilla today. But tomorrow is the last day for auditions and hopefully Jasmine and her friends wont back out. I woke up early this morning and told Matt to meet me at the park. The dipshit didn't reply until 2 hours later. Waste of me waking up early, the fucktard. I quickly showered and pulled on a t shirt and sweats. Then I was on my way to the park. 

I decided on not taking my car cause Matt would probably bring his. I closed my door softly not wanting to wake anyone and started jogging towards the park. When I got there, I saw Matt laying on a bench sleeping. This lazy ass. I quietly walked over and placed my mouth by his ear.

"WAKE UP YOU LAZY SHIT!" I yelled and Matt jolted up startled and fell off the bench.

"Ow, what the fuck?!" Matt said angrily while getting up

"Shut up. We have work to do." I said shaking my head and his angry muttering

"Ok. So what do we do first?" Matt said taking a seat on the bench

"Ok, before I can help you....I need to know what she's like." I said and he nodded

"Well. She's beautiful, witty, funny, caring, smart, cute, shy,-" he started and I stopped him

"Stop, just stop. Dude, your so whipped" I said and smirked while he glared at me

"Ok. First ask her on a date and then I'll help you plan the date so that you can ask her to be your girlfriend. Cool?" I said and he nodded but I can see how nervous he was.

"Dude, you where she lives right?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"I've known her since I was 5" he said and rolled his eyes

"I didn't ask you for your life story" I said and he glared at me

"Shut up" he snapped and I rolled my eyes

"Anyway, buy her favorite flowers or chocolates  and ask her to go out with you tonight. Or you can go the creative and cuddly way and get a teddy bear that says will you go out with me tonight or some shit like that. OR you can be an overachiever and do all of the above." I said and smirked at my awesomeness.

"Ok. After I do that, what is the date gonna be?" he said and I chuckled

"How do you even know she is gonna say yes?" I said and laughed when he punched me

"She will. I hope." he said nervously and I laughed

"Of course she will buddy" I said and punched his arm, which caused him to smile.

"Thanks" he said and I nodded

"So, is she the type to go to fancy restaurants?" I asked him and he shook his head

"No" he said we both thought for a while until he came up with something.

"Oh! I know!" he exclaimed and I looked at him

"What?" I said and gestured with my hand to continue

"She may not like a fancy restaurant. But she likes simple ones." he said and I gave a look to continue