Chapter 15 (PLEASE READ AUTHOR'S NOTE, INVOLVES A CAST LIST CHANGE)

• Dedicated to Roshnie Rupnarain

-Jasmine's POV-

I bit my bottom lip as I thought hard, on what to write for the vows. I mean, what is there to write Jacob is a self centered, dimwit, fucktard that always screws things up, I wouldn't marry him in a million years. Ok, I have to at least try, so I can get a good grade. I picked up my pen and wrote: Jacob, my partner, friend, companion, soul mate- WHOA SOUL MATE, THAT SOUNDS LIKE SHIT! WHAT AM I 50?!

I crumpled my 20th paper and toss it in my bin. Ok, lets try again. Deep breaths, deep breaths. I grabbed my pen roughly and try yet another time: Jacob, I know we've known each other for a long time and- SHIT, PURE SHIT. THIS IS A WEDDING VOW NOT A BREAK UP! Ughhhh, I need a drink. I threw my pen down and walked downstairs. The same time I opened the fridge my phone rang. The caller ID said Marissa, so I answered.

"Hey" I greeted her just to be yelled at.

"OH MY GOD, so you know how I told you Brian and I broke up, right?"

"Ummm, no. You never told me that, and you sound really excited for someone who just broke up with someone." I said 

"Oh, well. Sorry I guess I forgot to tell you. Oppps! Anyways, we broke because I told him I like Peter."  She said still sounding ecstatic. 

"You were never a subtle person. And are you talking about Hot Peter who's on the basketball team?" I asked resulting her to squeal and say yes.

"Ok, what's the point of this conversation again?" I asked

"Oh right, well Peter is having a party tonight. He PERSONALLY invited me and told me to bring my friends too!!!!!!!!!!!!" She all but yelled. 

"Oh, isn't his party always really big and dressy?" I questioned

"YEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! That's why Christy, Dill, Rachel and I are coming over to your house in 5, so we can help each other get ready." I had to literally had to put my phone under a pillow, when she said this.

"Hello, HELLO JAZ!" I heard Marissa yell, so I took my phone from under my pillow and answered.

"Ok, see you in 5" then I hung up. 

5 minutes later that doorbell rung and I ran to the door to answer it. 

"HEYYYYYY" I yelled at my friends and they replied with the same greeting.  I closed the door and they followed me upstairs. I locked my room door after they all came in. So did you guys bring your options. They first person who raised their hand was Christy.

She took her bag and put it on the bed. Then she pulled out a red, pink and green dress. The pink one had frills and was shorts. That was a definite NO. The green one was plain, and since Peter's partied are extravagant it didn't really suit the occasion. The red one was perfect. It was knee length, flowy and had sequins around the bust. I picked up the red one and gave it to her. Then I went on my dresser and took out a gold bangle with gold earrings and gave them to her.

"Thanks so much" she said and went in the bathroom to change.

Next was Dill, she pulled out a black dress and a lavender one. The black dress was just plain black, uggghhh funeral much? I made a face at the black one and smiled at the lavender one. This choice was obvious, it's the lavender one. It was a ankle length, halter back dress, with diamond like stones on the bottom and middle of the dress.  I paired it with my diamond and amethyst necklace and matching earrings. Then she went in the bathroom after Chrsity was done.

Rachel had a mint green dress and a white one. This one was difficult but I gonna go with the white one because I have the perfect necklace for it. I was a necklace that was made of jeweled flowers, and it was simply beautiful. She didn't need earrings.