Chapter 6

- Jacob's POV -  Might contain sexual content

After I called Carly I went to lie down on my couch. About 10 minutes later the doorbell rung. I got up to answer the doorbell and I saw Carly but right behind her was Jasmine going into her car. I watched until the car drove away and then I turn to Carly. She was wearing a black trench coat and I was kinda scared to see what was under it. I let her in and took a seat on my couch. My family was away right now, thank god! I looked up and saw Carly, her face was full of makeup, not natural like how Jasmine's was, STOP THINKING ABOUT JASMINE I DON'T LIKE HER!!!!! Now I really do need a distraction. I looked p at Carly and smirked. She smiled seductively and leaned down to whisper in my ear "You are in for a surprise" then she bit my earlobe and stood up. "Oh, am I?" I smirked. She bit her bottom lip, usually that was a turn on for me but it didn't happen this time.

She untied the belt thing that was holding the coat together and let it fall off her body.I have to admit she has a good figure. She was wearing blue Victoria Secret lingerie, and highs heels that looked really painful.She began to give me a lap dance and I was just sitting there, maybe going along with some stuff. Then she started kissing me and I just felt disgusted, it didn't mean anything it was just a pair of lips on mine, I bet if I kissed Jasmine...I felt my little buddy get hard thinking about her. Apparently, Carly took this as a sign, that I wanted her and started grinding against me. Then she started to kissed my neck, I was just thinking about Jasmine again! I cant believe this! I started responding and taking control so I can forget about Jasmine. I threw her over and went on top of her. I started nibbling on her neck and kissing her. She was moaning and arched her back up towards me.

I led her upstairs to my bedroom. She pushed me down on the bed and climbed on top on me. She started down stuff to my "down below" and I was grunting and moaning. Then I moaned Jasmine's NAME! She froze and so did I. My eyes widened when I realized what I did. "What?" she asked me sounding a little pissed off. "I uh, wanted to know if you wanted ant jasmine tea?" I quickly said. That was a terrible save, I can only hope she is dumb enough to believe it. "Why would you asked me while we were in the middle on having some fun?"she asked with narrowed eyes. "It uh, always calms me down, I always drink it before I  have uh, sex?" I told her, this was was nowhere close to the truth but I had to say something. "Ohhhh, ok!" oh my god she fucking believed it, thank goodness! "You ready for that tea?" she asked while walking back downstairs while swaying her hips, oh boy.

I quickly walked downstairs and prayed to god that my mom had jasmine tea in the kitchen, she usually drinks that shit. I opened the cupboards and saw there was two packets left. I guess luck is on my side today, well kind of... I made a cup for Carly and I then drank it while talking a bit. I wish I could say she was cool and funny after getting to know her more but then that would be a lie. She is so full of herself and all she talked about is, sex, men, underwear and her "specialties". I mean seriously, does she have any self respect. I was going to kick her out right after we finished drinking the tea but I couldn't then she would be suspicious and I cant let that happen. I led her upstairs again and prepared myself for a long, long night.