Chapter 27 (Jasmine and Jacob's POV)

(AN: I don't own any lyrics that will be in this chapter. This includes: "I Will Always Love You", "Titanium", "The Heart Wants What It Wants", "Really Don't Care", "Another Now" and "Everything Has Changed")

- Jasmine's POV -

I woke up in a jolt! I wasn't able to sleep a wink last night. Dill finally got asked out by Matt so naturally we all went over to her house and helped her get dressed for her date. Then when she left Marissa, Christy, Rachel and I stayed at her house catching up on some episodes of Pretty Little Liars and eating junk food.

When she FINALLY came  home she told us all about it. I thought it was absolutely adorable, I always knew they were gonna get together. It was about midnight when I went back home, because I couldn't stay over since we had school today. However when I got home I wasn't able to sleep a wink because a particular annoying bastard decided to send me a text that made me twist and turn for the whole night. 

Remember you have to audition tomorrow ;) In case you haven't noticed that annoying bastard I was referring to was also known as Jacob. I didn't even bother to reply. Maybe, the nerves of the audition wasn't the only I had on my mind. I kept thinking of the mystery guy from the ball, and his kisses and his- UGH! I need to stop. I quickly got out of bed and walked to my closet to pick out my outfit for today. Since I was auditioning today I something that was nice looking, ya know in case anyone is there, NOT FOR JACOB! I decided on a cute turquoise dress with a skinny brown belt. I quickly went to the bathroom and showered. Then I got dress and went downstairs. After doing my normal routine of dropping my brother off I was on my way to school.

"So are you going to?" Marissa asked me after I told them about my promise to Jacob about auditioning.

"I guess. I have no choice!" I said and then sighed

"You don't have to if you don't want to" Rachel said but they fully well know I don't back out of things.

"She's gonna do it" Christy said and I nodded 

"OOOK" Dill said unsure still

"Fine, she'll do it but we're all gonna audition too" Rachel said and hugged my shoulders

"That was the original plan" Marissa said and rolled her eyes

"Shut up" Rachel said and pushed her slightly which caused Marissa to raise her eyebrows.

"So, are you going to sing a song you wrote?" Dill asked and Christy looked at my curiously too.

"NO WAY! It's bad enough I'm singing, there's no way I'm singing a song I wrote!" I said incredulously

"So, what song are you going to do?" Christy asked me and I put on my thinking face which caused Marissa to laugh.

"Um, I think I'll do Everything Has Changed. Ya know by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran?" I said and they all nodded

"I like that song!" Rachel said and we all looked at her and slowly nodded

The bell rang and we were off too a day filled with books and learning, usually I would like this but I'm definitely not feeling it today. I groaned as I walked in my health classroom when I saw Jacob already there. Even though he looked absolutely adorable sitting there with his pencil behind his ear concentrating on something on his paper. I didn't realize I was staring until he looked up and saw me. His face spread into a wide grin and I just stood there stunned at how nice he looked like that. Finally, my feet started to move towards my desk, which was next to his and I took a seat.