Chapter 19

-Jasmine's POV- 

I still cant believe what almost happened a few hours ago. I almost KISSED Jacob! Just the thought of it disgusted me. I shudder while thinking about his lips on mine. I know what your thinking, why am I not glad I almost got kissed by him, right? Well, no one really knows but two days ago Ash asked me to be his girlfriend and I accepted, and if their is anything that is important to me it's loyalty and if I kissed Jacob while dating Ash I would never live it down. 

"Earth to Jasmine!" I heard causing me to look up at my friend Dill. She just placed my favorite smoothie in front of me and I couldn't have been more grateful. After all that's happened a refreshing smoothie after practice is perfect. I picked it up sipping the cool mango drink. I felt relief concur me as the coldness of the drink slid down my throat. 

"Wasn't it so cute when Jacob caught you!" Rachel said and my eyes bulged out of their sockets.

"No! It wasn't in any way cute. But I am grateful he did" I told her seriously

"Sure" she said laughing and rolling her eyes

"I mean, it is kind of true. It was so romantic, I wish that could happen to me" Dill said dreamily

I just rolled my eyes. 

"Dill, it probably will happen to you since Matthew looked like he wanted to jump your bones right then and there" Marissa said with a smirk and everyone chorused a set if "I agree and it's so true"

"Dill, I could bet my money that you two will be going out before the end of the year. I mean I did win the bet, which was about Peter asking Marissa out, right?" Christy said with a smirk

"WAIT, WHAT!" Marissa yelled at Christy.

"Naaaaaaaaathing" Christy said innocently while Marissa glared at her. These are my friends as you can see, perfectly normal. Dill always had a crush on Matthew and everyone else and I are pretty sure he likes her too. I don't know why his hasn't asked her out yet, it's quite disappointing. The bell of the front door rang and my friends and I all looked over to see all of the football team come in the cafe we were currently in.

I saw Dill's eyes widen when she saw Matthew come in the cafe. She sunk down in her seat, probably praying he doesn't see her but it was too late he did and he blushed and shyly waved. Red burned Dill's cheeks when she saw and she smiled shyly and waved back, which resulting in him grinning. 

Jacob came in the cafe looking bored, but when he saw me his eyes lit up and he smirked. I rolled my eyes and looked at Ash. He was already approaching me with a dazzling smile and peck me on the lips. Surprising his kisses have gotten way better, and they were actually good now.

When we pulled away I saw all my friends watching us with widened eyes and so was the foot ball team. I heard the slam of a door and I looked to see that Jacob was no longer here. Why did I feel a twinge of guilt, I should I have an amazing boyfriend and that's all that should matter. I know I have a lot of explaining to do tomorrow so I gave my friends a look that told them "I'll explain later" They all seemed to understand and nodded.

The rest of the day was spent laughing at stupid jokes, drinking smoothies and Ash's kisses. I could'nt have felt happier.

-The Next Day-

"BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH, THIS PIECE OF SHIT!" I yelled causing me to roll off my bed.