Chapter 25 (JASMINE AND ASH'S POV)

- Jasmine's POV -

I woke up feeling the dread of today wash over me. I even woke up earlier then that damned alarm. After getting smoothies yesterday with Dill, Marissa, Christy and Rachel they made me promise them that I'd break up with Ash soon. But me being the stupid ass I am, drunk on smoothies I promised them I'd break up with him today and I'm not one to break promises. I grabbed my phone of my dresser and started at it timidly. I clicked on Ash's name and pressed send text. Then I slowly started typing:

Hey. Do you want to meet up for lunch? I guess that sounded causal, not like I'm gonna break up with you or something. Right?I started at it stupidly for the next 10 minutes until I heard a DING. I hurriedly looked at the text.

Uhhhh. Sure. Where? I smiled slightly

Um. Panera Bread? I said while biting my lip. Wow, I am so nervous!

OK! Meet you there in 2 hours. I nodded, even thought he could see me and then I started to get dressed. What's a good outfit to wear when breaking up with someone? After spending 30 minutes looking for a good outfit, I decided on a top that was striped with tan and green and then jeans. I'll pair it with my green handbag and bangle. Then I guess use peachish earrings and sandals. Good enough, right?

I layed the outfit on my bed and stripped my clothes. I stepped into the shower and let the cold water rinse away all my worries. I shampooed and conditioned my hair with my usual coconut scented soap and 6 minutes later I stepped out and wrapped myself in my light blue towel. I quickly dried myself and pulled on my clothes and jewelry. I brushed my hair and put on some powder and lip gloss. I grabbed my bag and slipped on my sandals then went downstairs.

"Mornin" I said quickly to my brother and parents when I realized what time it was

"Going somewhere sweetie?" my mom asked

"Yeah, lunch date" I said and my mom smirked

"Mom, I'm breaking up with him" I said in a pointed voice. Aren't mother's supposed to sense these things.

"Oh sorry honey. I didn't know" she said with furrowed eyebrows and I heard my brother and dad chuckle so I turned around to look at them.

"Yeah, good for you Jaz. You would look better with Jacob anyway" my brother said and stuck out his tongue. I glared at him angrily and my dad and mom laughed.

"I'm not breaking up with him for Jacob!" I yelled

"Don't deny your need sis" my brother said and smirked when I gasped

"YOU TWERP!" I yelled and ran after him when he stuck his tongue out at me. He ran out the door and I was still chasing him.

"Get back here you dumb butt!" I yelled but suddenly I ran into something hard and fell back but a hand stopped me from falling to the ground. I looked up to see Jacob and behind him my brother smirking and arms crossed. I glared at the little ass and turn to talk to the bigger one. He was glaring at me too.

"Watch where your going" he snapped

"Geez, what crawled up your ass and died?" I asked harshly and he glared even more

"Nothing" he said angrily and I rolled my eyes.

"It's just I haven't found the right singer" He said and I looked up in shock.  He was actually telling me. Wow, unexpected much?

"Hey, are you gonna try out?" he said hopefully and I gulped. I wasn't even sure myself.

"Um, I'm not sure" I said nervously