Chapter 13

- Jasmine's POV-

I ran out the doors with tears in my eyes after seeing the damage Carly caused of my dress. As soon as I opened the entrance I heard someone call for me. Thinking it was Jacob, I have no idea why... I kept running. I ran, and ran until like the klutz I am, I eventually fell. As soon as I was about to hit the ground someone caught me in their strong arms. I look up in my dazed state, and saw it was Ash. Well, isn't  that surprising? 

"Ash, what are you doing here?" Wow! I am so smart, or course he would come after me, I am his date!

"Well, I couldn't just leave you alone? Can't I?" He chuckled if I was asking his the most stupidest question in the world. Well, maybe I was, no need to make me feel bad about myself. Geez, people these days!

Ash lead me to a bench and sat down next to me. 

"You have a cut on your forehead" Ash said with a grimace. Ugh, baby! I rolled my eyes.

"How bad is it?" I asked, it cant be that bad if I didn't even feel it. Right when I thought that, blood from my forehead started leaking down on my face. Oh great, what a night!

"Oh boy, we have got to get that cleaned up" Ash said in a hurry. He better be in a fucking hurry, I am losing precious blood. He took off his suit jacket, revealing his muscular arms, they weren't as muscular as Jacob's though, WHAT AM I SAYING, GEEZ! He took his jacket and rolled it up in a bundle. Ash started to wiping my forehead free of blood, while looking into my eyes the whole time. He has really pretty eyes, by the way. When he finally finished I smiled.

"Thank You" I said still staring into his beautiful eyes.

"Welcome" he whispered while leaning forward, his eyes now closed preventing me from seeing his calming eyes. Should I do this, or should I not do this? THIS IS MY FIRST KISS AFTER ALL!  Right when I was about to get up and not do it, blue, purple, red, green all colors of fireworks went off up above us. Maybe this was a sign that I should do it. Ehhhh, fuck it. I lean forward covering his lips with mine. I wish I could say I had fireworks when I kissed him, but I guess I'll leave that to the fireworks that were currently exploding above my head. Ash pulled away and smiled so widely I think his mouth was going to fall off, I mean I felt bad for the guy so I went along with it.

"Wow" I said as I acted breathless

"Wow is the right word" Ash replied still dazed.

I rolled my eyes and stood up "Well I have to get going"

"Let me drive you home" he said while standing up too

"Sure, why not" I said, realizing I have got no other way home, wow am I stupid or what?

"Great!" Ash said excitedly, while walking away to his car

I take a deep breath, this is gonna be a long ride home. I followed Ash until we reached his car. I  got in and so did Ash. He pulled off and started driving the route to my house. The car was in silence so of course Ash had to start an awkward conversation.

"So did you like it?" He asked me while looking to the side for two seconds

"Umm, like what?" I acted clueless

He rolled his eyes "The kiss."

"OH, umm. Yeah. I was good" I said awkwardly

He smiled "That's good"

"Mmmmhhh" I said while looking out the window, begging for this ride to be over and thankfully it was. I got out of the car as quickly as I could and waved good bye.

"Bye!" I heard Ash yell but I was already in the house by then. I ran up to my room and closed the door. I stood in front of the mirror and look at my outfit. It looked like I had gotten my period by the stomach area. I laughed at my thoughts, but a knock at my window broke me away. I picked up a bat and approached the window. I opened the window while closing my eyes, why? I really don't know. Eyes still closed I swung the bat, hoping to hit whatever was there. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Jacob holding the bat with raised eyebrows.

"Word of advice, keep yours eyes open" he said while chuckling. He was currently sitting on the edge of his window sill, but since my window and his are so close his able to still reach mine. My eyes scanned his outfit. He had on a white shirtsleeve top, and sweatpants. I was right, his arms are more muscular then Ash's. 

"No need to drool, Jasmine" I looked up at his smirking face

"I am not drooling!" I yelled in defense. He just rolled his eyes "Sure"

I crossed my arms 'What do you want?"

"I wanted to see if you were ok, after what happened at the dance" He said

"I'm sorry, by the way" he said after that

"It wasn't your fault, it was  your deranged girlfriend's" I said

"WOAH, she is not my girlfriend. She never was and never will be." he yelled, and it made part of me feel relieved.

"Good for you" I said simply. Jacob's eyes moved from my eyes to my forehead, an obvious sign he saw the cut.

"What happened there" He asked curiously

"I fell" I dead planned

"Oh, you should put something on that' He told me seriously

"I know" I said softly smiling causing him to smile too. Then it turned into something else.

"So, how was your kiss with Ash?" He said with a clenched jaw. WHAT! How did he know about that. OH GOD!

"How do you know about that?!" I whisper yelled

"I was there" he said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world

"How?" I asked kinda creeped out.

"Well, I drove home after I yelled at Carly, and then I realized I should check on you so when I got home I changed my clothes and drove back to school. Then I saw you and Ash kissing so I just drove back. Duh." He explained the whole thing calmly but when he said the part about the kissing he clenched his fists and his face got red. Was he jealous?

"It wasn't good" I said all of a sudden and then I covered my mouth with widened eyes.

"Please don't tell him, I told him it was good" I said really quickly and panicked. 

"Don't worry, I wont" he said while smirking

"Maybe one day I'll show how a kiss really feels like." he said and I have to admit my pulsed raced when he did.

"Goodnight Jacob" I said with a smile

"Goodnight Jasmine" He replied with a beautiful smile of his own

I closed my window and smiled to myself. Time to change out of the wretched dress. Uggghh!

AN: Sorry for not updating in a while, hoped you enjoyed a little Ash and Jasmine romance, with a little bit of Jacob in there. Fireworks video on the side

-xoxoxo purplebunnies106:)