Chapter 20

-Jacob's POV-

- A few minutes before lunch-

"Hey man, you look like a wreck" Matt said to me concerned. It was true I felt like a wreck and I am pretty sure I looked like one too. After I found out Ash and Jasmine were officially dating I stormed out of the cafe. Then I went home and since I don't drink alcohol, I drank 5 bottles of apple cider and then stayed  up all night. When I woke up this morning I had bloodshot eyes and a pale face. I pulled on clothes and didn't even bother with my messy hair.

"Dude" Matt said snapping his fingers in front of my face breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh. Yeah, I am totally fine. I just didn't get any sleep last night." I told him causally.

"Suuuuuuure" Matt stretch out looking at me suspiciously. The lunch bell rang just then and I instantly didn't want to go to lunch. Ash would probably be there kissing, cuddling, hugging, holding, feeding etc. ect. Jasmine and I'll probably punch him in the face.

"You coming?" Matt asked me nodding towards the lunch room.

"Nah, I don't feel to well. I'm just gonna skip the rest of the day" I told him and then faked a cough.

"Ooooook, I hope you get better" Matt said looking at me suspiciously.but then turned around to leave. I release a breath of relief and started waking towards the exit.

I hear the distant tune of a piano playing and it sounds so beautiful that I want to go closer. So I do. I towards the sound and stop outside the music room. I press my ear against the door gently and start to hear a feminine voice sing.

"Settle down with me

Cover me up

Cuddle me in

Lie down with me

And hold me in your arms

And your heart's against my chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with a feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

You wanna be loved

This feels like falling in love

Falling in love

We're falling in love

Settle down with me

And I'll be your safety

You'll be my lady

I was made to keep your body warm

But I'm cold as the wind blows so hold me in your arms

Oh no

My heart's against your chest, your lips pressed to my neck

I'm falling for your eyes, but they don't know me yet

And with this feeling I'll forget, I'm in love now

Kiss me like you wanna be loved