Chapter 24 (SPLIT POV CHAPTER)

- Jacob's POV-

-Day After the Ball (after school) -

"Ughhhh! All these girls sound like dying cats!" Matt yelled covering his ears when yet another girl trying to attempt a high note.

"I think, I'll go deaf if I withstand another minute of this" I said to him, then looked at the girl and bluntly told her that she sounded like pure shit. I felt kinda bad when she ran away in tears, but I got over it.

A girl with blonde hair and bright green eyes stepped up and smiled shyly. 

"Um, I want the extra credit" she said and we nodded

"Ok, proceed" I said and gestured with my hand. As if she was gonna make it!

She started singing (AN: I do not own the lyrics to "Call me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen)

"I threw a wish in the well

Don't ask me I'll never tell

I looked at you as it fell

And now you're in my way

I trade my soul for a wish

Pennies and dimes for a kiss

I wasn't looking for this

But now you're in my way

Your stare was holding

Ripped jeans

Skin was showing

Hot night

Wind was blowing

Where you think you're going baby?"

I absolutely detested this song, but she wasn't half bad. At least she didn't sound as Matt so lightly put it "a dying cat". I stopped her there and slightly smiled.

"We'll be in contact" I told her and she nodded

"Sooooo, was she the ONE?!" Matt said excitedly

"No" I said bluntly and he face fell

"Great, now we have to continue the torture. Remind me why I am your friend again?" He said and leaned back into his chair.

"Because I actually listen to when you blabber on and on about Daniella." I said and smirked evilly when he turned a bright red.

This morning Matt told me that at the dance he kissed her and it was amazing. He literally talked about it for an hour and he said he was going to finally ask her out tomorrow or so. I was really proud of him, but their kiss couldn't have been anything like the kiss I shared with a girl last night.

When the lights came off I started feeling around for anyone and I felt the wrist of someone. I pulled the person and kissed them. I smelt perfume so I new it was a girl and not a guy. God! I f it was a guy, I would've totally barfed. When my lips touched the girls I felt like the whole world disappeared but as that lady started counting down I came back to my senses. I smelled coconut as I kissed the girl's forehead and I only knew one girl who's hair smelled like coconuts.

Jasmine.

I just kissed my friend's girlfriend, my enemy, Jasmine. Why? Why, universe?! I had to leave I kissed her one last time and ran away as fast as I could've ran. That was the best kiss I'd ever had but why did it have to be with her?

"Dude" Matt whispered and I looked up

"This girl's being singing for the past 3 minutes and you haven't said anything. Is she the one? I certainly hope not because even I can sing better then her!" he told me with wide eyes and I listened to the girl who continued to sing in front of us.