|sleepless night|

"Dinner is done".
I pulled myself up from the sofa walking over to the table where the squeal has fallen asleep.
I kneeled down taking her in my palm.
"Her beautiful are you scared?".
"Who are you talking to?..". Evar turned around.
"O my gos bloom get that thing out of my kitchen".
"It's just a little squeal she would do anything". I traced my finger over her belly.
"She'll ruin the whole house".
"Youre just scared". I held her out to him.
Fear overtook his eyes. Like he was little again.
"She's just scared please let her stay". I set up my puppy eyes.
"Okay but please don't let her walk around make a cornet for her".
"Yes". I smiled kissing his cheek. Taking an empty box taking a handkerchief placing it in the bottom letting her down onto it.

He set down the plate of pasta in front of me as I kept trying to peel the stuck together pages carefully.
Staying at my food started to play around with it.
"What's wrong?".
"I'm not hungry". I looked up at my brother for a few seconds.
"Well at least don't destroy it so we can still eat it another time without it looking like a dead animal". He reached over taking the fork from my hand.
I sigh looking through the pages of my book to see if the letters weren't washed away.
"I can fix it".
I looked up at him.
"Thank you".

I sat on the sofa playing with the qurerl she looked happy.
"Hey evar".
He hummed in response.
"What should we call her?".
"Bloom!". He stated at me sternly crossing his arms over each other.
"What?".
I know exactly what he was gonna say but I kept playing dumb.
"We aren't gonna keep her". His brown eyes prying at me.
"Come on please she lives in our garden already".
"No..."
"Please"
"No".
"Aww please evar please".
"Okay, we can keep her". He told his eyes.
"O my God yes I love you!". I grabbed his arm dragging him down to kiss his cheek.
"What about Chica".
"Like Spanish for girl?".
"Yes exactly".
"Did you learn another word from your girlfriend?".
"I already know that word but what u did learn was Reina".
"What the heck is that?!".
"It means queen".
"Let's call her Reina".

"I fixed it". Evar walked in placing my book onto the sink.
I finished brushing my hair picking up the book which is all packed up. The spine was fixed again even stronger than before the paces were carefully peeled off of each other.
"Thank you". I hugged him.
"I'm gonna sleep now I'm so tired but just remember that my door is always open for you". He ran his hand through his hair.
"I know, goodnight". I smiled.
He rubbed his eyes suffering to his bedroom.

I stuffed through the house for a while feeling too awake to sleep. Walking over to the kitchen. Turning on the tv to follow the news somehow.
' "President Yolanda renews king, is still working on the injustice for black people in America after what happened to the boy who was shot a few years ago the USA has broken out in protects too because it reminded them of Jorge Floyd, she is handling it better than Trump did even better than Biden..." ' I lowered the volume I wasn't interested in that. At this point. I care about people a lot and it horrible that it happens. I've followed diamond a lot. The girl who leads a lot of protests. Back when the boy was killed.
I'm just worried about the climate now.

I stared out of the window. The dark clouds were lightened by redish threats of electricity. The sounds of the thunder were like we were bombarded. I looked up at the clouds which started to move faster turning into a vortex. My heart stopped for a few seconds making me lose my breath I stumbled back against the dinner table.
Running upstairs towards evar's room. Slowly opening his door. His back was facing me.
"Evar... Wake up please". I shook his shoulders.
"What?". He turned back to me slowly. Turning on the lamp on his bedside table.
I looked at his window. Imagine what happens behind the curtains.
"You have to see this!". I jogged over to the window moving the curtains.
"What the actual heck?". He rubbed his eyes blinking sleepily.
"This isn't good". I looked back at him.
"This isn't good at all". He started at the sky.
It was beautiful in some way how nature can make everything so perfect.
It was dangerously beautiful.
A lightweight raced in our direction hitting the street light right in front of our house the room. began to shake as it dragged me down onto the wooden floor.
Another lightning blinded as i pressed my head against the floor making me as small as possible.
The air was can't out of my lungs.