|glass flowers|

I smiled to myself as I had the bag onto my lap.
I never had a Valentine or love at all people thought I was weird or just a lot younger than i was so that turned guys off I think.
As I opened the bag by smile faded together with a happy feeling in my stomach.
It was an expansive designer bag.

It's ugly

Whoever this person is he doesn't know me, At all.
I picked up the note. Mumbling the words.
"Hey, Reina happy Valentine's Day love R". I rubbed the paper.
"Go fuck yourself, Robert". I found a trash bin in the color of my room throwing the bag into it.

"What was it". Evar looked up from his phone.
"An ugly ass handbag". I rolled my eyes.
He glanced over at the trash bin.
"That's a Louis Viton designer bag are you crazy every girl will kill someone for that from who was it?".
"Fucking Robert". I hummed.
"Can I give this to willow?".
"If your girlfriend wants it, sure". I picked up my book.
"Thank you, I'll be back soon". He put on his coat climbing through the door in the living room back to the window of my room.
I smiled at him, stating out of my window to our garden my forget me not have been overlayed with ice. Like they were from the glass.
I walked over to the door.
Reaching over for the windowsill of my room.
Claiming have into our house.
Walking back downstairs to the garden.

The greenhouse was still crushed tree was lifted from the sheet glass. I kneeled at me forget me not. They looked like glass all shining protected like the rose of beauty and the beast.
I picked the pot up putting it on my lap examining it.
I moved to the garage. Putting it under the red lamp to keep them warm a little.

Hours went by I still sat in the little chair oppsude from the flowers but the layer of ice didnt melted.
I started to get cold cold I couldn't feel my hands anymore I tried not to shiver too much keeping my mind from the cold.
I rubbed my arms up and down over my arm trying to keep warm my fingers were frozen.
I started to feel numb
Everything hurts as a white pure pain. Shot through my body. I stumbled off the chair bumping my head to the ground.
"Bloom?". A voice sounded far away.