|under the surface|

The bunker was framed with people Shawn held my hand tightly no to lose me. The crowd started to pull me from him like they intended to.
Shawn pulled me closer not to lose me. As we walked deeper into the bunker the crowd grew thinner people facing into separate bunker rooms.

The room was big enough to accommodate at least thirty people. Bunk bed's standing on the sides of the walls. Desks and boxes filled the room. It smelled like leaks of water on the concreat. Like it has been leaking for years.
Shawn let go of me cold air caught up on my skin. Instantly wanting to take his hand back.
"Are you okay?" Evar leaned against the wall.
"Yeah." My eyes tealved over to people trying to scan faces I knew. I stopped blinked. A boy with tall light brown wavy hair green eyes.

Monty

He pulled a girl in for a hug she was perfectly styled as always her hijab matching the color of her trousers.
"Firuza... Firuza!" I called out making my way through the people.
"my God bloom it's so good to...oh... Your face." She pulled her hand in front of her mount.
"What's happened to you?" Monty looked at me in shook
"I didn't get out of this unscared I'll say." I smiled at them sadly.
"It's okay I'm happy your here." Firuza took me in her arms. Monty hugged me too.
"Bloom." Another voice mixed in.
"Yeah..."
"O my God, who is this hottie?" Monty whispered in my ear.
"Monty this is Shawn."
"Hey, you know bloom?"
Monty just nodded.
"Yes, we know bloom she is our friend nice to meet you I'm firuza."
Shawn smiled, taking my hand dragging me back. Leading me into a dark corner towering over me, but instead of looking up at him, I stared at my feet feeling my cheeks heat up panicking slightly as my back pressed against the wall his body inches from me. Breath down against my head. Eyes burning in my skin.
He cooked his head down but still not at my eye level.
A small chuckle left his lips.
"How small are you?"
"Does it matter?"
"I just wanna know."
"Four, nine," I mumbled under my breath.
He hummed in response.
"Four, nine." I looked up at him. Cooking my head almost diagonal towards his caramel brown eyes. My eyes drifted back to his chest, too nervous to stare at him.
"That's like... Tiny, like... So fragile almost like a doll."
Confusion and anger ran through my veins.
"I'm not doll nor am I as an object or something you can pick up and set wherever you want like a chess pawn!" It came out like a soft growl.
"I know that, even though I'm sure I can throw you over my shoulder in one second." He smiles, but I didn't flinch even though deep inside of me I melted.
"Dont." I stared at him one last time ducking under his arm walking over to the bed willow had laid her backpack on. Flipping down rubbing my face.
"Boy problems?"...