|when dark clouded over|

I could move my fingers a little even though it hurted a lot I could move I couldn't breathe all the oxygen was dragged out of my lungs.
For a long time, I only could look up at the broken glass roof the plants which grew there, and the tree which fell onto me. The only thing I could move was my fingertips of my right hand a few inches away from them was my median so close but still too far to reach.
I tried to feel the rising and falling from my chest but the shrunk of the three crushed it. I looked to my side the tree was blocked by the table which gave me space to get out of it.
I reached out for the standard of the table dragging myself towards the space between the ground and the tree.
I moved slowly but I got out evidently.
Pain shot through my whole body as I stood up still weak on my feet. I stumbled back to the ground. I sigh pulling my head between my raised knees.

It could've numb or killed me

I looked up at the dark clouds lightning interrupted it for a few seconds a thunder stared rowing through the clouds. The rain was still pouring down from above. I scanned the greenhouse to see what was damaged. My water bottle was crushed misformed under the trunk.
My book was crumbled together docked from the rain.
"Oh no... No no no no no!". I clawed towards my book which was fallen to the ground.
"No no no...". I put it in my hands carefully not wanting it to fall apart.
The whole greenhouse was damaged plants cracked open flowers crushed. The whole glass roof was broken.
Lightning and thunder were constantly unceasing the clouds an ominous feeling welled up in my gut.

I have to get out of here!

I pulled myself up somehow found my balance to walk towards the backdoor of home.
The squirrel which was eating from the pumpkin earlier was already being hidden inside of my house next to the doorframe.
I reached the door locking it. Placing my book on the table carefully.
"Bloom!?". The door closed again. Evar walked over to me raking my face between his hands.
"Oh, bloom are you okay I was so worried... The storm... I rushed back home and..."
"I'm okay". I smiled.
"You're shaking". He pulled me closer to his chest.
"I was in the greenhouse reading... And the storm a three crushed me I could have killed me". I hugged him.
"O my God are you hurt somewhere?".
"Just a little weak on my feet". I rested my head against his chest.
"I'll make dinner". He ruffled through my hair.
I nodded sitting down on the sofa turning on the tv there must be news about the storm because it seems dangerous.
' "a storm races over the whole country it seems like something we've never seen before the boilists and climate scientists have asked NASA for information on how this can happen their still searching why. One thing is sure to close windows and doors don't go outside cover all the places where water can go through and be safe" '.
Some videos from the storms flashed by making me even more worried.

Is monty okay?

I shook it all off of me. Taking my phone aimlessly scrolling through Instagram.

By the time I came out of my trace, it was evening the sky was pitch black now.