|a lifted veil|

Waking up face cold the only warmth in my room was under my blanket. My body heat. I reached out for my water botel which was freeing.
I wrapped myself up in the blankets. Not having a reason to get out of bed. It was a little warmer than before snow slowly starts to melt showing the real aftermath of the storm.
"Bloom!".
I sat up in my bed humming in response.
"Bloom?!". Evar opened the door slowly.
"Yes, what?". I rubbed my eyes.
"Willow is coming today".
"Okay, do you want me to go so you can fool around?". I smoothed my hair back.
"Kinda maybe... Yes". He rubbed his neck.
"Where do you want me to go... back to our house because as you see it's all flooded". I pointed at the window to my room.
"Can't you hang out with monty?".
"Not in the mood for hanging out". I stepped out of bed passing him out of the room to the little bathroom. Washing my face and brushing my teeth.
"Why don't you go to the harbor?". Ever propped his head through the door.
The harbor is probably destroyed "there isn't much to see or to be there for".
"Help then I'm sure firuza loves help". He stood behind me fixing his hair.
"Firuza isn't there today".
"Oh, yea I remember that it's Wednesday... Well see if you can take a hike take your book and go read at the top of that titania ship".
"I don't know if I wanna go back to the harbor".
"Relaxation is good the doctor told me that". He ruffled through my hair.
"Evar!". Willow screamed from outside.
I could feel his heartbeat from here.
"How do I look?".
"You want the nice me or the honest me?". I crossed my arms over my chest, turning around to face him.
"You aren't helping".
"Evar comes, are you in there?".
"Change your sweater.".
"What".  I fumbled with the hem of it.
"Change your shirt you're wearing that for two days already".
"I will if you let her in".
"Of course... Oh and I'll go to the harbor". I packed my backpack with my book and some lunch not expecting me to come back soon.
"Some fresh air will do you good".
I nodded, walked over to the door.
Claiming over to my window.
The floor of my room was still damped from all the water.
The living room was worse a layer of water that reached my ankles was flowing there.
I took off my socks pulling up my jeans.
I nodded on the door from the inside to let her know I was there.
Willow, you might wanna step back "where is a lot of water in here".
"Okay".
I opened the door slipped on the floor by the flow of water waving out of the house.
"As you see it's pretty messed up here".
"It could be worse".
"Well, this seems pretty worse already".
"Uhm... I was the three house you live there now". She stepped inside. Not bothering taking off her shoes to keep them dry.
"It's only temporary". I leaned against the doorframe.
She nodded.
"I think I can get up there easily we're is the entrance?".
"My room".
She nodded.
"You know cute outfit". She smiled pulling on my jacket.
"Thank you". I smiled.
She heads upstairs. As I started to the place she once was.
"Bloom long time not seem how are you?". This voice made me turn around.