|frozen in time|

"Oh no no no no I don't want you to be in the hospital again you're just out". Ever pulled me closer.
"What do I have to do to make you feel better".
"I wanna call Shawn?". I put my hand in front of my month surprised by my answer myself.

Fuck...

"With him, you're sure".
"No nevermind it's okay". I smiled nervously.
"Are you sure is he a medical student or something? Because I can call him if you want".  He took his phone from the table.
"No!". I smacked his phone from his hands. Which landed on the floor.
"Are you out of your mind why did you do that?!". He looks at me shooked me.
"I don't want you to call him".
"You didn't have to do that!". He picked his phone from the floor blaming the door from his bedroom.
"Sorry". I mumbled to myself pulling a blanket towards me.

After a few hours, I felt better a little warmer. I nogged on the door to his room. Crossing my arms over my chest.
After a few seconds, he didn't open.
I'm sorry I didn't mean it to hit the floor I was panicking". I looked up at the door when he opened it.
"Do you like Shawn?". He leaned against the frame.
"No".
"Bloom...".  He raised his eyebrow.
"Okay maybe... I don't know". I looked down.
"Don't you wanna know?".
I heaved my shoulders.
"Then let me call him so you can hang out".
"No, he probably doesn't wanna see me anymore".
"Don't say that he looked worried about you".
"Well anyway". I looked down switching my weight from one foot to the other.
"He seems nice bloom you should get to know him".
"No thanks".
"I can give you his number if you want". He smiled.
I looked at him smiling nervously.
"Yes please".
He smiled kissing my head.

"You're sure you don't want me to walk with you?". Evar leaned his elbows on the windowsill.
"No, I'm fine". I waved at him.
Walked over the snow and frozen ground.
Everything was so peaceful so calm snow muffled the sound of everything.
Some houses were empty some were crumbled brick by brick. Roofs collapsed by trees.
My heart broke at the sight of a family with two young kids moving boxes in the car they house was crumbled to the ground.
I turned my head away from it stuffing my hands. Snow fell into my hair and face which instantly melted by my body heat.
Strong wind hit me I shielded my eyes.
When it was over everything stood still like time froze the world was frozen in time.  

I stated at my phone pulling the blankets over my body more. Turning back to my book. The light was dimmed flickering in sync with the streetlight outside.
"she handed me a folded paper,
hotel paper, so white, a phone number is written on it. 'call me as fast as you can'.
Liam's handwriting."
At that moment the room went black my lamp powered out. Together with the streetlight.
"Bloom". My bother called from the living room.
I heaved myself up from my bed stumbling over to the door opening it ajar.
"Yes?". I looked into a pitch-black room.
"The electricity fell out". Evar's face was illuminated by the little flame of his lighter.
"No joke". I rolled my eyes.
"You need an extra blanket?".
"No, I think I'm fine". I jogged back to bed.
In my black vision letters operated.
'Call me back as fast as you can'
I ignored it it was probably still printed in my mind from the book.
I tossed it over to the wall. Closing my eyes.
"Call me as fast as you can". I stirred by hearing shawn's voice.