|an umpleasant meeting|

"Hey, bloom." The man turned to me.
"I need you to stop, stop hunting him." I looked at Shawn on the ground curled up clutching his stomach blood streaming from his forehead.
The man walked over to me.
When the streetlight illuminated him. I saw that we weren't much older than Shawn himself. Dark bond hair slim looking...
"Who are you?"
"Doesn't matter what does matter is that I know you."
"How do you know me and what do I have to do with you beating up my friend?" I walked over to Shawn, kneeling next to him.
"Your friend? bloom he isn't your friend you barely know him."
"I don't know YOU why should I listen to you?"
"I know you... You're ignoring a friend of mine."

Wait...

He loves you and you keep ignoring him why bloom?"

Robert?!

"Bloom... Hey." Shawn slowly opened his eyes propping himself up on his elbows.
'Bloom why do you ignore him?"
I tried to keep the focus on both boys, shawn must have seen my stress because he launched out: "can't you see I'm talking to her?!"
"Oh, yea of course... Do I have to beat you up again?!" He walked over to shawn but I blocked his way in reaching him. Turning back to shawn removing some curls from his blood-covered forehead.
"focus on him bloom does whatever... But it won't be easy at all to ignore Robert I'll always be close." Terrifying laughter left his lips.
'Who the hell are you?"
"Connor is the name, and I'll make sure your life will be hell."