|somewhere safe|

"I have financial problems". He smiled hanging his jacket on the chair.
"What problems?".
"Things I have to fix".
"Fix what?". I leaned against the wall still shivering.
"Oh fuck I forgot uhm... Go take a "shower it's through there...". He pointed at a door.
"Thank you".
"I'll find you some dry clothes". He walked into his bedroom. I stated at the closed door my eyes sliding to the wall with a window

Why does his bedroom have a window?

I shook it off of me walking over to the bathroom it was small and looking old but it was clean at least.
I pealed the clothes off my body turning the shower to steaming hot. Starting to each as the water hit my skin it was like a thousand needles were set in my skin.
After a few minutes it stopped my body arared to feel warm again I didn't even bother to take some doichgel or shampoo I was just enjoying the warmth.

"Bloom I have some clothes" Shawn was at the door.
"Thank you".
He quickly opened the door placing the clothes on the sink. Walking away again.

When I pulled shawn's jeans on I had to flip the ends over four times and they were still too long.
The door opened ajar Shawn reached out his hand holding a pair of socks.
"What?..". I put his sweater on.
"Take them".
"Don't you need them?".
"I have more pairs... Please just take them". His eyes met mine.
"Please just take them I don't want you to be cold". He pulled them into my hands.
"Thank you". I smiled.
"Okay I'll uhm yea I'll go". He walked back sitting on the little sofa running his hand through his hair.

I tugged his sweater in the jeans. Letting the sleeves be because it was cozy. Shawn was right the floor was cold so I put on the pair of socks.

Shawn sipped from his beer as I flooded down next to him.
"Hey". I smiled.
"You...you look... Wow". He smiled resting the aide of his head on the backrest.
"Thanks". I looked down heat rushing towards my cheeks.
"You wanna watch something... The 100, grey Anthony, the queen's gambit?".
"No thank you I'll be fine". I shoved my backpack towards me pulling out my new book.
"What are you reading?". He set down his beer bottle.
I pulled the cover towards him so he could read it.
"Crescent City house of earth and blood... Oh that one my sister can't shut up about it there is a whole hype over it now".
"Your sister?".
"Yes, Aaliyah she is seventeen".
"She loves books too?".
"Oh yes, what can I say she's kinda obsessed". He laughter.
"I love to meet her once so we can share our love of book".
"Oh no if she meets you she'll assume you're my girlfriend".

I wish it was true... What the fuck?!. No stop!

I smiled my cheeks turned even redder.
"You're going red". He pulled my hair from my face.
"I'm not". I waved it off pulling my book in front of my face to hide it.
"You are, not that I mind it's cute". He smiled walking over to the fridge taking a bottle of beer.
"Take a drink". He handed it to me.
"Thanks". I popped the lit off chucking half of it down.
It felt good just drowning yourself.
I watched my breath.
"You're good".
"Yeah... Yes it's just my lungs I have acute". I ran my hand through my damped hair.
"Acute?". He sat down next to me.
"A lung condition".
"Wait is alcohol bad for you?".
"Well it's not good for me I'll say".
"Sorry for offering you...i...".
"No, my brother keeps me back on a lot of things one of those was alcohol". I looked at the bottle peaking off the piece of paper a little.
I drank the rest of them in one sip.
"I'd like another". I looked at you.
"I don't think you should".
I stood up walking over to the fridge.
Taking two more bottles.
"Oh no, I don't want one".
"Well, I dink them both". I sat down opening one.
Them another one.

Maybe one more after this one

When I stood up again Shawn pulled me back. As I started to feel dizzy.
"Blo...". His voice faded away. As my world turned black.