|an angel from lightning|

Even though I was unconscious the pain fizzled through my body it was unbearable. I was shaking electricity ran through my veins.
"O my God hey can you hear me?". Someone kneeled on the cold soaked ground. A hand reached out for my shoulder. I was in so much pain to even see their face. I think in when the palm touched by the shoulder. Making myself as small as possible shaking and shivering.
"Go away". I managed to get out of my throat.
"No let me help you you need to go to the hospital now God can you hear me?".
I nodded.
"What's your name?". soft brown eyes pried at me.
"Bloom".
"Hey bloom I'm Shawn, I'm gonna help you okay". He inched closer to me.
"Don't touch me!".
"Yeah... Fuck damnit you need to go to the hospital now but how... I can't even pick you up". He ran his hand through his hair looking around him worried.
"I'll be right back". He stood up walking over to a car taking something from the trunk.
He came back holding a blanket slowly lifting me so I sat up straight. Wrapping me into the soft martial of the blanket resting my back against his chest.
"Am I hurting you?".
I shook my head.
"Okay good, I'm gonna pick you up okay?".
"Okay". I looked down.
He carried me to his car putting me down in the backseat buckling me up.
The car was a little warmer because of the heater. I leaned back in the seat q little more relaxed still little shocks of electricity shot through my body.
"You're good back there?".
"Yes, I'm good".
For a few minutes, the only sound was from the car driver over the road and his fingers tipping over the fabric of the steering wheel.
He broke the silence.
"Can I asked why you went outside?".
"There was something at the harbor".
"What?".
"Something important".
"Important enough to get hit by lightning?". His hands tightened on the steering wheel.
"No, I don't know why I did it okay sorry".
"Be lucky I found you". His eyes met mine in the back mirror.
I smiled sadly pulling the blanket tighter over my body.

"You're feeling okay you look a bit unsteady". Shawn reached out for my knee with his long arm.
"Yeah". I felt myself slipping away slowly. I rested my head back against the seat.
"Hey... Hey bloom try to stay awake okay try to stay awake we're almost there I'm...". Within seconds I was gone.