|prologue|

We use countdowns as a good thing aculy we're always counting doen to something our birthdays, Christmas, graduation, Holidays, album releases, and the day we finely find that one person we love.
What we might not realize is that we're counting down to the end of the world too.

"Okay students thank you for your attention and have a nice holiday".
I packed my books into my bag taking my locker keys out of my jacket walking out of the classroom.
"Holla Reina, wanna hang out in the Holidays?". Robert caught up with my pace of walking. Leaning again locker next to mine.
"First off I'm not a reina second off no". I stared at him deadly before unlocking my locker pulling out all the books. Stuffing them into my backpack.
Walking away from Robert who was pulled back by his friends.
"He likes you". Monty pocked my side.
"He's annoying". I smiled.
"And handsome".
"Stupid and handsome monty I want some who is handsome and sweet".
"Oh, yea I remember you want a prince". He told his eyes.
"Not true".
He told his eyes smiling at me.

Outside it was perfect sunlight dazzled through the three's. A breeze blew through my hair. birds chirped happily. butterflies flowed around in the air.
"Well, you're sure you don't wanna get a lift?". Monty opened his car.
"No, I'll walk home". I smiled.
"Okay, what you want bloom" He ruffled through my hair stepping into his car.
"You know driving isn't good for the environment!". I raised my voice to come over the sound of the engine.
"I don't care". He drives away put of the parking loft.
I shook my head smiling at myself.
I pulled my earbuds in losing to music as I walked back home.

"Evar I'm home!". I put my keys on the table.
He walked down the stairs.
"Hey, little sis". He kissed my head.
"Hey, what are you still doing here? I thought the store had to be open already". I smiled pocking his side.
"No not yet I was about to leave but I won't do that to my sister without hugging her right?".
I rolled my eyes wrapping my arms around Him.
"Okay, so you're gonna be good on your own?".
"Yes".
"Are you sure did you get another discretion of your median".
"I did yesterday". I pulled the little tube of the pills from my backpack.
"Good you know it just calls me if you don't feel good". He hugged me kissing my forehead.
"Bye evar". I tried to pull away from him.
"Bye, little sis". He smiled walking out of the door.
I waved at him as he biked to his work.

I smiled closing the door walking over to the kitchen filling my water bottle with lemon water. Taking my median and the book I was reading 'in the after light' by Alexandra Bracken.
I walked over to the garden setting the tings in my hand doen onto the table to have free hands to fill up the water bowl for the bird looking towards the little late where normal the foor for the squeeze was filled with pumpkin pieces. It was empty now.
I walked over to our kitchen garden. Cutting off the pumpkins tearing off the thunk. Cutting it to pieces. Placing them on the plate instantly a squeal hoped onto the table to eat from it. I replaced the honey block for the butterflies looking around if I didn't forget anything.

Animals are super important for me they keep the world alive making it a little more beautiful.

I opened the door to the greenhouse sitting down on the swing putting my median and water bottle on the little coffee table. Opening my book onto the page I left.

' "wanna know the rules?".
My heart thumped against my chest when I nodded. He let the same hand slide down to my hip, under my shirt with felt warm and perfect on the small of my back. I closed my eyes when he dragged his soft lips along mine. I felt brave which washed away my insecurities.
"First off is that you don't have to think about it too much. The second is that you tell when you wanna stop. The third is that do you what feels good and the fourth...".
... Is that you stop talking". I said and reached behind me to close the door.
And that you kiss me".
He chuckled while he gave in, I laughed too because I was nervous, because his happiness was infectious, and because the first rule didn't make sense '

I shot my head up from the page as I heard thunder from far away. The could turn dark darker than I've ever seen.
The rain started pouring down from the clouds as lightning lighted up the sky. Something heavy broke off from beside the greenhouse.
Everything moved in slow motion at that moment.
I looked up to see the massive appeal tree falling through the glass I stumbled off the swing grabbing my medicine in reflex jogging towards the door of the greenhouse, but I didn't reach I was pressed against the ground my back crushed by hard heavy wood.
The world went black.