|the mysterious man|

I kept staring at our linked hands. He didn't let go when we were inside. Just whenever looked at us for a spit second Shawn let go of my hand, leaving my skin feel cold.
"I think there is nothing more to do here... I'll uhm I'll head back". Shawn grabbed his jacket pulling the hood of his hoodie over his head.
"Okay see you tomorrow." Evar walked him to the door.
I stated at him walking out of our house. The rain boring down, soaking his jacket.
"Bye shawn." I looked down.
He stepped in his car glancing at me one last time.
I waved at him.
He stepped into his car.
Evar walked away from the window, but I couldn't look away Shawn was memorizing in a way calming to look at.

After ten minutes he still wasn't gone trying to start his car.
A flash of darkness crossed behind the car. A man walked over to shawn's side of the car, nodded on his window.
Shawn pulled his window down talking to the man.
I could see his body language grew tenser.
He shrunk in as the man seems to get the power overhand.

This isn't going to end well...

Shawn's eye met mine as they widen.
He looked frozen not reactions to the man not giving a kick. The man pulled him out of the car I held my death as I watched him punch shawn in the face.
I stumbled to the door but then launched back against my brother's chest.
"What do you think you're doing?" He held me to his chest.
"He needs help!"
"Bloom he is strong and tall he doesn't need your help."
"I'm strong too."
"Bloom... You've put yourself in danger enough."
"I have to help him." I pulled myself away from him, grabbing the door and running into the rain.
"Bloom don't." evar's voice was drowned out by the rain and the beating of my heart.
The mysterious man turned around smiling with blood-covered teeth as he saw me.