|love blooming|

"Okay... What is it?" Shawn stared at me with his puppy eyes.
"I'm... I'm sorry."
"For what exactly?"
"For everything, I'm just not smart sometimes."
"I'll save you every time if I have to... And all over again." He smiled looking down at the flower he was planting.
"Why?" I coughed down next to him.
"Because I met you."
My cheeks heated up, I was happy that he was too focused on his planting
"What flower are you planting?" I inched closer to him hoping he won't notice
"A Narrow-leaved champion".

That's my flower...

I turned back to evar knowing my face was bright red
He smiled at me making a heart with his hands.
'Fuck off' I mounted.
I giggled softly.
"What?".
I looked back at Shawn.
"That flower is the reason for my name".
"But your name is bloom what has it to do with his flower?".
"Well this flower is one of the slowest ground flowers in the world... When j was born they said my growing process would be slow...".
I caught him staring at me.
"Anyway, that's why they called me bloom because they hoped that I would bloom like a flower, but actually my name is bluerena Anya but for short it's bloom just call me bloom". I smiled.
"Okay bloom can I just say u like your real name too... No that I don't like bloom I just...". He ran his hand through his hair. Which I found quite endearing. So I didn't respond.
Looking back at the doorframe but evar was gone.
"I mean I like you...i mean your name".
"It's okay Shawn I like your name too". I smiled.
I felt the air grow colder and darker.
"It's getting darker." I looked up at the clouds. Somewhere in the distance was thunder.
"Come on before it strikes your beautiful face again". Shawn took my hand walking inside.