|new hearts|

A voice made me stop abruptly. A girl with pale skin is beautiful brown almond-shaped eyes and short black hair sat on the bed as opposed to her pepegrossed under her.
"Kind of." I pulled myself up glancing back at shame shortly who had leaned against the wall I once stood.
"I'm Jay."
"Bloom."
She studied Shawn for a while he was watching us. I felt his eyes on me.
"Don't worry he likes you." She smiled back at me.
"I like him too."
"Girl gets him, this kind of boy doesn't stay single forever." She nodded at a group of girls giggling and catering together, starting at Shawn.
My anger rose again wanting to rip their eyes out.

How dare they look at him!

"Plus we won't live forever."
"We indeed won't." I sigh rolling over to the ceiling. Starting at the lines of the tiles and cracks.

The tones of a guitar sounded through the room people gathered in a circle.
I jumped off the bunk bed walking over to evar and Willow sitting in the circle too.
"Hey, little sis." Evar kissed my forehead.
I smiled at him, as soon as he turned back it willow my smile faded. A hand locked around my ankle. Shivers ran over my spine.
"Hey, Reina."
I turned my head to the voice slowly, Robert was smiling at me slowly tipping his fingers to my knee. I tried to look for help. Then my eyes met shawn's.

Please shawn help me...

But his face stayed cold blank...growing more ironic as Robert's hand traveled up my leg.
"Stop." I felt discussed so wrong I want to go home.
"Come on."
"No." I looked at Shawn who seemed all tended up.
Shawn wrung himself between me and Robert.
"She said stop." Shawn peeled his hand off my tight.
"Sorry dude."

Really?!

My skin started to crawl anger rose.
"Don't say sorry to him say sorry to ME you touched ME not him!"
All the eyes in the room were on us now.
"What's wrong?" Did Willow glance at me?
My friends stared at me in shock.
"You touched my sister why?!"
"Come on it isn't..."
"No Robert tell me to tell me why!"
"Guys calm down." The boy with the guitar tried to sus the anger.
"It's okay she is a girl and always will be." Robert pointed at evar.
My brother started to tear up as I felt shawn's hands ball into a first. For one second my problem didn't really matter anymore.
"What did you say, my guy?" Willow launched forward to Robert
'You take that back!" My voice sounded hosted. As I saw my brother cry.
"Why is everyone so upset its true right EVA?"
"What?" Shawn leaned closer to me.
"Evar was a girl when he was younger."
"Transgender... Listen man don't be disrespectful... First, you touch her while she was clearly uncomfortable and now you invalidate HIM." Shawn spun towards Robert flipping over at him.
"Guys stop!" Firuza pulled them apart.
I curled into a ball. Hearing willow calling evar's name over and over again. Passing him with sweet nothing.
Firuza and monty Held Robert back. Shawn looked at his sister who has been in the background the whole time, silently watching. He looked back at me.
"Are you okay?" He touched my hand softly.
I shook my head glancing up at someone in the shadows.

Connor

He was smiling. A smile that boiled the blood in my veins.