Party Time

"Dave come on we're gonna be late... I just wanna take a few pictures before we go to the party." As usual Dave was waited til the last minute to get ready. "Alright ma I'm right here I was putting on some cologne." He came into the living room looking fine as hell. "Damn ma, you look fine as hell... maybe we can skip the party and have our own." He grabbed my ass and squeezed it as he kissed me. We both started moaning in each other mouths.

I pull always slowly and kiss his cheek. "We can finish this later, right now take my picture for insta!" I handed him my phone and started posing.

"Her take ya phone back." He handed me my phone and grabbed his keys. "Here ma, head to the car ima lock up and allat. The door should be open." I walked to the car and got in. 'Lemme post this one it's cute as hell.'

36,483 likes Princess

36,483 likes
Princess.Mimi Blue is DEFINITELY my color 💙🤩💅🏽
View all 12.7k comments
DaveEast 😍😍💍

Dave gets in the car and I show him the picture Tia and Don posted. "Baby look how cute they look!!!" "Okay I see Carter and my sis. They look good together... not better then us tho." I start blushing and Dave laughs and pulls out the driveway.

45,392 likesMrs

45,392 likes
Mrs.TianaCarter Me and My Love @Mr.DonCarter 💍😘
View all 15.9k comments
Princess.Mimi 😍😍 Periodttt bestiiiie!!💅🏽
K.Brewster 😍😍
Cenzo 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Go Crazy by Chris Brown comes on and I turn up the radio.

Laid up, got me thinkin', babe
Tell me if you with it 'cause I'm with it, babe
I haven't heard from you in a minute, babe
Just tell me what to do when I hit it, babe
Gucci and Prada
Trips to your crib in the middle of the night
I know that you miss me 'cause I put down right
Damn, babe, I can put you on a flight
You know that a nigga like me can change your life
Oh, baby, everythin' you do is amazin'
Ain't nobody watchin', go crazy